Bachelorette Party NYC Ideas!

copper68

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>some people a
i need some ideas of some places in nyc to host a bachelorette party.. our bride is a little rowdy, loves to drink, and wants to end up at a dance club.. any ideas of where we can start our party and where we can end it?

some of the bridesmaids are almost insisting that our lovely bride would love a stripper.. i'm not all for it, but if we must go do you know of any that are not tooooo raunchy nasty boys area in my face?

thanks!

I think, first things first, to insure you have a fun night, an invitation to the Rick is in order.

You ladies should definately think about the Culture Club in the city. I am not sure if they finished the refurbishment yet. It was always always a hot spot for the Bahelorette Parties and you won't even need a stripper. There are sooooo many guys that are there waiting for these parties. They will latch onto you.

Great Drinks and Great music and atmosphere.

Have fun!

Is she a SATC fan? They do a tour of the locations and bars in NYC from the show and your host is dressed up like Carrie or the rest of the crew. I think it's only like a 3 hour thing so it wouldn't take up all your time.

The last bachelor party I went to (about a year ago) started off the evening upstairs at The Stanton Social on the LES. I wouldn't suggest getting a stripper for the place, but it's a cool place to chill with a cocktail (or seven;) ) and a bite before heading out.

thanks for all of your ideas! i will definitely check them out!! :cool1:

rick- did you just meet me? i'm usually blindly drunk and sometimes a little crazy.. so you're in! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

thanks for all of your ideas! i will definitely check them out!! :cool1:

rick- did you just meet me? i'm usually blindly drunk and sometimes a little crazy.. so you're in! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Awesome. But I don't want any dollar bills. Only $5 or more.

And are you or are you not coming to the DIS meet this Saturday?

some of the more popular batch. party places are Lucky Chang's, 80's Prom and Naked Boys Singing.
Would she want to go to a 'real' club, like Mansion, Bungalow 8, Tenjune, Stereo, etc?

some of the more popular batch. party places are Lucky Chang's, 80's Prom and Naked Boys Singing.
Would she want to go to a 'real' club, like Mansion, Bungalow 8, Tenjune, Stereo, etc?

i have been to none of the above.. i will have to look them up.. and thanks for the ideas!!

Go to Lips! It's tons of fun raunchy, they do a crazy batchelorette party! We took my son there for his 21st birthday, and OMG it was hilarious! There was a batchelorette party there at the same time, and they were great with her.

http://lipsnyc.com/

Go to Lips! It's tons of fun raunchy, they do a crazy batchelorette party! We took my son there for his 21st birthday, and OMG it was hilarious! There was a batchelorette party there at the same time, and they were great with her.

http://lipsnyc.com/

YES! that is where i wanted to go, but some of the bridesmaids said she's already been there and they don't want her to go to the same place.. :confused3

however, the site of lucky chengs looks a lot like it.. i personally don't want a stripper, but if i don't hurry and get a lot of other ideas the other bridesmaids are gonna come up with stuff on their own.. like hunk-o-mania or something.. i just really don't want private parts shoved in my face.. :lmao:

I can help...tell me a bit more about what the bride-to-be would like?

Is she a traditionalist - i.e. does she want to go to one of the clubs that specializes in bachelorette parties (complete with games, favors, entertainment, etc)? This would be Culture Club, etc.

Would she rather go to dinner and then to a popular bar / club (i.e. dinner in Chelsea and then to one of the clubs right there...Marquee, B'Lo, etc?)

Or downtown to a lounge-like place like Angels and Kings?

Or a fun girls dinner in the West Village at Dos Caminos?

Just let me know a bit more and i can offer some additional suggestions...

I can help...tell me a bit more about what the bride-to-be would like?

Is she a traditionalist - i.e. does she want to go to one of the clubs that specializes in bachelorette parties (complete with games, favors, entertainment, etc)? This would be Culture Club, etc.

Would she rather go to dinner and then to a popular bar / club (i.e. dinner in Chelsea and then to one of the clubs right there...Marquee, B'Lo, etc?)

Or downtown to a lounge-like place like Angels and Kings?

Or a fun girls dinner in the West Village at Dos Caminos?

Just let me know a bit more and i can offer some additional suggestions...

here's our plan so far.. we are taking a party bus from jersey (about 20 mins out) meeting at a hotel and plan to have a lingerie/naughty toy shower/party for her before we leave.. so, we were thinking we could dinner there just pizzas etc probably..

so, i don't think we need a place for dinner.. a couple of the bridesmaids have asked about doing some sort of stripper thing, and even though that's not really my cup of tea i believe the bride to be would enjoy it..

i know she loves to dance and we definitely will have to go to some sort of happenin dance club.. i just dunno what to do before that, or if we should just go straight there..

bride to be- loves to drink, loves to dance, loves to get a little dirty.. haha i'm not sure if she would like to go to a place that specialized in bachelorette parties with the games favors etc.. but i think she would like it.. she's not toooo shy, so after a couple drinks she definitely wouldn't mind being the center of attention..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter