Bachelorate Weekend where to dine

jasmine31523

Mouseketeer
I would love some suggestions for great meals. Thinking about character meal. Which would be best for a group of grown woman out to have a blast

I woud have sent you over to Downtown Disney where there aren't any character meals - when I think of "grown women having a blast" I don't think of character meals. But do they want to hang with princesses? For a bunch of cash there is the castle, or for slightly less there is Akershus. Mickey and the chipmunks are supposedly michievous at Garden Grill. And at Cape May you get Donald and Goofy and Minnie (at breakfast).

I would stay away from character meals...they don't scream "bachelorette party" to me. I would especially steer clear of the castle (CRT)...because they don't serve booze.

Instead, maybe something like dinner at Flying Fish (on the Boardwalk) then drinks at Jellyrolls (which is a super good time) followed by dancing at the Dance Hall.

Or if that's not really your thing maybe dinner at 'Ohana followed by drinks at the bar (they serve drinks in full pineapples).

Raglan Road would be another fun option in DTD, along with House of Blues.

How about starting with the lounge at Blue Zoo or Il Mullino and then dinner in the restaurant. Perhaps wrap up the evening at the Boardwalk?

Ohana was the 1st thing that came to my mind. You could have drinks at the bar afterward or maybe do a monorail pub crawl after dinner.

Where on the boardwalk do u recommend

Jellyrolls for a dueling piano atmosphere. Atlantic Dance Hall for a more clubby kind of atmosphere.

Also, stroll along the Boardwalk and watch the buskers performing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter