babysitter

JolllyHoliday

Mouseketeer
Hi All I posted this question on the theme park boards and someone suggested to post on the family boards. Does anyone have any experience with hiring a babysitter to stay with a baby in the room while we go to MNSSHP with older children? Would like to know how safe you felt and also about how much do they charge and hour.

Thank you!!!

http://www.kidsniteout.com/

Check out this webiste. We hired them for three different nights when we went in 2011. All three sitters were wonderful and we would definitely use them again. We used the kids clubs this year because our youngest was old enough.

http://www.kidsniteout.com/

Check out this webiste. We hired them for three different nights when we went in 2011. All three sitters were wonderful and we would definitely use them again. We used the kids clubs this year because our youngest was old enough.

I am interested in this as well. We are planning on hiring a sitter for our one year old but I have read mixed reviews on Kids Nite Out. Most of the negative reviews, in my mind, were more about the sitter not following directions. I did not read one review where the parent thought their child was in danger. With that said, the vast majority of reviews have been positive.

How old were your children when you used KNO?

Thankyou for the info. I did check out the kids nite out site. It looks pretty good. Does anyone have any experience with the Fairy Godmothers site?

I used Kids Nite Out too and she was fantastic!!! And priced very reasonably given that you're essentially a captive audience. I would highly recommend them. The sitter brought activities and jumped right into my crazy boys' night. They loved her and actually asked if she could ever come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter