Baby Swap Question

WeLuvBuzz

Mouseketeer
I've never used baby swap before and we will be visiting DL with our 6 month old this time. Just wondering...once you get the baby swap pass and the first person rides, does the second person have to ride right after that or can that person wait to take their turn? If they can wait, is there a limit to how soon they have to use it? Thank you!!

Unlike FP there is no time restrictions for the Baby Swap so you can use it whenever you want!

I think you need to use them the same day but can return anytime that day. If I remember correctly they changed the color of the coupons each day so you can't keep them and use on another day. They are on small pieces of colored cardstock. Also you typically enter through the FP line unless the ride doesn't have one, like BTMRR, then it's through the exit. 2 people can use one babyswap pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter