baby monitors Black Friday?

findmewdw

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a baby monitor that is priced under 100 for a baby shower. Anybody seen good ones with visual display in any black Friday ads? Any recommendations? I haven't bought baby items in a long time!

Check out Lorex on line. Not sure if BF sales, but a GREAT monitor. It's a security site, not strictly baby monitor. We bought ours almost 4 years ago. Couldn't beat the price. We got the camera, monitor and 2 cables/plug ins. They are battery operated too. The screen is about 2"x2" color in light and I can't remember the term for in the dark ( but my sons eyes glowed) like night vision. Anyways, my husband is a techie geek and did lots of research on this and all the known baby monitors, this came out ahead of all he looked at. It's voice activated too, for when the baby cried. Again, can't say enough, love this one and still use to this day when son is playing in his room and I'm making dinner, I can still keep an eye on him.

check toys r us/babies r us ad. I know last year I got a bunch of stuff that was baby related cheaper from those ads. I believe it was 2 day sale thing

I'm not sure about black Friday specifically but the visual monitors keep popping up as lightning deals on Amazon. An infants optics monitor will be going up at 1:30 tomorrow.

Thanks for your responses. I will check these out. I think the one on the Amazon site is for a more expensive monitor. I have contributions from others and only have 100 to spend. There is another infant optics that is listed at 100 on Amazon, though. Thought one may be on a black Friday ad. Trying to get the best deal for this young lady. Thanks!

Babies r us has a monitor listed on sale in their black Friday ad. It's one with the video monitor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter