• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby Martin Pool

Well my sister went about a week early with her first baby so I am going to stir the pot :stir: and go early and shoot for a New Years baby and say January 1st, 12:01 AM, 7.6, 20 inches

I was due with my DD on January 12th and had her on December 31...
So that is my guess:
December 31, 2008 5:00am
6 lbs, 8 oz, 18 inches long

Marcy

Nope, she's going late...but just a little bit:

January 15th
Early morning....5:30am
7 pounds, 13 ounces
20" long

You all can stop guessing now...I am really good at this. ;) :rotfl2:

And JULIE...when I was pregnant with my son and we were dealing with the whole name thing and not wanting to tell people our choices, etc. we just called him

Cletus the Fetus

it was hilarious...so feel free to use it! (Until the *real* name is revealed, of course!)

~Erika

Can I please make a guess?

January 14, 2009
11:05 am
8 lbs, 9 oz.
20 inches long

Good luck Julie and Corey!!! :)

And JULIE...when I was pregnant with my son and we were dealing with the whole name thing and not wanting to tell people our choices, etc. we just called him

Cletus the Fetus

it was hilarious...so feel free to use it! (Until the *real* name is revealed, of course!)

~Erika

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will guess

Jan 13th - 12.05pm - 10lbs - 21 inches

Good luck guys - can't wait to see the little fella :goodvibes

Here's my best guess:

Jan. 15 12:32 pm 8 lbs 2 oz 20 inches

Good luck to you!!! I hope all goes well for you in the next few weeks!

my guess for baby Martin's arrival:

Jan. 17th 8 pounds 2 ounces 21 inches, 10:20am

p.s.

Mejkjj97 need to pick a time of day

ummmmm, so if a date has been picked can we not pick the same date? weight? etc

I wanna say Jan 10th 7 lb 4 oz 21"

let me know if I need to change it

I think you can pick anything you want so long as ONE thing is different, time by 5 mins, weight by oz... ect

Looking at the list I see I forgot to pick a time. Would you please put down 6:35 AM on mine. The date I picked is Dec. 30

:goodvibes

I think that Baby Martin (Cletus) will come on January 9, 2009....and weigh about 7 lb 10 oz...with me being closest....I think I should get to choose a number....

Hi Oregon Duck ~ So nice to see another DISer from my neck of the woods!!!

Well, no baby yet! Looks like the people who chose closer to the due date have a better chance of winning! Sorry to those of you who chose December dates. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter