• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby is here!!!!

Nutz4Dizney

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to stop in and announce the birth of my son.

Caleb James
December 12, 2011 at 6:39 pm
7 pounds, 9 ounces and 20 inches long.

We got out of the hospital yesterday. Caleb is doing GREAT. Me? I'm in a little pain in my abdomen (c-section) but my right leg is giving me more pain than anything. My legs are so swollen. My 1 foot looks like someone took a latex glove and blew it up LOL

I've had 3 c-sections and this one seems to be so different than the other 2. My feet never swelled, my stomach didn't hurt that much (by the time I left the hospital I was great) and my leg sure didn't feel like someone was stabbing me all the time.

I must say he is SOoooooooooooooooooooooo worth all the pain I'm in. He's so precious.
I lost my dad 16 years ago and for some strange reason I talked alot about my dad this pregnancy. Caleb came out looking like me (I look like my dad) and Zach (my 10 1/2yo) but with black hair just like my dad. I started calling him grandpa LOL

When I was pregnant with Zach I listened to a lot of country music and Zach came out with a twang in his accent. We are from Jersey so it sounded a little weird at first LOL

Here he is: Isn't he beautiful......
2645121300079946734S500x500Q85.jpg

2267161010079946734S500x500Q85.jpg

guess I need to change my ticker LOL

Congratulations to you and your family!!! Your son is absolutely adorable. How wonderful for all of you at Christmas time.

Congrats!! He is simply gorgeous!!

Sorry you are having some much pain but looking at him would definitely make it all worth it!! Take care of yourself and enjoy every moment!!!

He is so precious!!!!

And I get what you mean about the swelling. Nothing really with DD1, but DD2 I couldn't even buckle my sandals when they sent me home. But it will go away.

Have a very Merry Christmas with your family!

awwww I want to cuddle him
congrats, I hope the pain goes away soon, take good care of yourself

Congrats Tracy!! He is beautiful!! Enjoy this precious time and take good care of yourself.

Congratulations! he is sooo precious! (and the perfect excuse not to cook Christmas lunch:thumbsup2)

I had swelling with my first baby (not a c-section) but not the second (c-section) :confused3 Have the hospital given you any surgical stockings (NOT attractive) to help with the swelling?

Cngrats!

I just had a csection. And also got elephant feet they hardly fit on my flip flops. Fastest remedy was loads of water, and elevating them as much as possible during the day and then at night. I used my body pillow folded in half and due to the insiscion had to sleep on my back anyhow.When I startedat night that's when it went away faster :) hope that helps.

Oh he is just darling! Look at his sweet little nose! I love all that hair and the precious tiny fingers! He is beautiful beyond words. I'm sorry about your leg pain and swelling and i sure hope it goes away soon. Hugs and congratulations!

Tracy, congratulations on your beautiful little boy! love all the hair!
hope you are feeling better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter