Baby gear at DW?

la79al

DIS Veteran
I was wondering where in DW I could buy baby stuff. I know the one store sort of by the candy store at DTD sells some and I am assuming most shops will have a few things, just wondering if there is someplace that sells more than others.

I think World of Disney at DTD would have the biggest selection but we'll see what others have to say.

:)

hth

I found a lot in a store in animal kingdom, it had things the other stores didn't. I don't know the name but I think it was on the route towards the safari. I got some things in the POLY gift shop too. Sorry I can't be more help.

All the parks have baby centers with rocking chairs, highchairs, changing tables etc. I believe in all of these centers there is food, diapers, wipes for sale. And usually all shops have diapers just ask, they're behind the counter. If your looking for souvineers....I'd bet just about anywhere. We have gotten "Baby's First Christmas" stocking at the Christmas store at DTD. Last year, my DSIL brought back a pink onesie style shirt with Minnie's on it saying WDW.

Hope that is helpful.

As far as souvenirs go; We found that the shop in Magic Kingdom at Tune Town Fair (where you can meet the characters) had the most items for you young children by far! I would definetly stop there before getting anything anywhere else, including Downtown Disney. We only found this shop the last day of our visit. We were disappointed that we had wasted our time looking in all of the other shops for souvenirs for dd. The other shops in Fantasy Land also have some good infant/toddler souvenirs!

I was not sure if this is what baby gear you were talking about. If you were talking baby food, diapers, cups, then your best bet is the child care stations in every park. They have a variety of items, just in limited brands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter