Baby Freebies?

thomascaldwell1

DIS Veteran
So I remember YEARS ago (thinking 2009) there was a thread here on the Budget board when I frequented it daily which offered a listing of 800#'s for various companies to contact for coupons/samples/freebies for expectant/new moms. I deleted it years ago from my subscribed threads as I was not in the market for a baby anytime soon, but now have a friend that is unexpectedly expecting. I would like to sign up for some baby goodies to share with her to help her prepare. Please advise if anyone has any info on this or any other baby freebies/samples/coupons. Thanks!!

Everything is online now, so grab yourself something to drink and park yourself in front of the computer for a bit!

Websites I used:
Pampers
Huggies
Enfamil
Similac
Gerber
Luvs
Publix Baby Club (AWESOME resource!)

It seems like once you register for baby clubs, coupons, etc. at the above sites, you end up getting on other baby mailing lists as well. Also google things like 'free baby samples' and see what pops up, it seemed like there was always companies having new sample giveaways.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter