• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby food options at Resorts/Mommy Care

glvsav37

DIS Veteran
Odd question but asking for a friend—my kids are grown so I've never had to visit the mommy care stations.
Is there baby food available at the MC stations, for purchase or for free? Do you know what types?
Also, I know some resorts have grocery goods in the shops, do they stock baby food as well?

thanks

I've been in the baby care/first aid before and yes the have baby food for a charge. All supplies in the centers are a fee but use of the center to feed, nurse or just chill out is completely free.

I don't recall the brands but in MK, it had a cabinet full of choices along with everything else you might need. They have various centers across each park. Yes, the sundry stores at resorts do carry baby food but it's very limited. If they know they'll need it and want a certain brand/food, best bet is to do a grocery order or pick up groceries nearby.

Odd question but asking for a friend—my kids are grown so I've never had to visit the mommy care stations.
Is there baby food available at the MC stations, for purchase or for free? Do you know what types?
Also, I know some resorts have grocery goods in the shops, do they stock baby food as well?

thanks
One Baby Care Center at each park -

Baby Care Centers are fully staffed and feature a host of helpful amenities for parents with infants and toddlers.

Open during regular park hours, each full-service facility is complimentary to use and
includes:
  • Private nursing room with rocking chairs
  • Changing room with tables
  • Restroom facilities
  • Feeding area with highchairs
  • Kitchen with microwave and sink
  • Main room with television, table and seating
  • On-site shop offering formula, baby food, juice, diapers, wipes, sunscreen, over-the-counter medications and clothing for purchase

The family would be better off doing a grocery run on arrival or a grocery order for delivery to their resort. They should expect to pay much more for anything purchased on-site (either in the parks or the resort gift shops). Baby food - any food - can be carried into the parks each day.

Yes but it’s overpriced and selection is limited. Order grocery delivery. There are a lot of options but last time we used Instacart for delivery from Publix. That way they could also get diapers/wipes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter