Baby Equipment

btrim

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used someone in Orlando to rent baby equipment? My grandson just won't sleep in a pack and play very well. Thinking of renting a full size baby crib.

We've used A Baby's Best Friend numerous times for a full size crib, and have been very happy with them. It's easy to assemble, and the bedding is clean and wrapped in plastic. Definitely worth the money for the little ones to get a good night's sleep!:)

We've used ABBF for a crib one year and then a toddler bed the next year and their services was wonderful. My only caution is that they use a very heavily scented laundry detergent so if you grandchild is sensitive to scents, you need to ask that they provide bedding washed in unscented detergents.

To be honest, it's such a heavy scent that I'd be worried about a child sleeping on them and inhaling it all night long, regardless if they are sensitive or not.

I knew someone on these boards would give me some good information. I think we will try them and just bring our own bed sheet. They don't take up that much room in the suitcase and he doesn't need the bumper pads any more anyway. I have emailed them to see if they deliver at non-Disney resorts. We are staying at our other timeshare out on 192. Hope they do. Thanks again. Have a great day everyone.

That's strange. We have rented from them 5 or 6 times and never encountered the strong smell. I have asthma and am very sensitive to such smells, but never had an issue.

I have also used A Baby's Best Friend. We requested a full size crib and a rocking chair. These were both clean and in good shape. It was worth the little extra money to make my 2 year old comfortable (and myself). They deliver everything in plastic bags that you need to keep to return them in (request that they be brought back to the luggage room to be picked up). I would use them in the future.. :thumbsup2

I recommend Orlando Crib Rentals over ABBF. No assembly required. Delivered right to your room and set up for you in minutes. Also nice quality and good mattresses. Used them many, many times. I recommended them to another Dis-er not too long ago. Here is her review.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2730075

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter