• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby Ducks and Rabbits

Brendalan

Earning My Ears
DW and I were at the MK on Friday and saw a family of baby ducks and a baby rabbit with its mother. The ducks were in the water in front of Tomorrowland and the rabbits were in the grassy areaa between the cental hub and Tomorrowland.
They were so cute. We counted a total of 10 baby ducks.

We saw a mama duck and her babies when we were there 2 weeks ago, too. So cute! But, a CM was trying to shoo people away from them, since some parents were encouraging their kids to throw popcorn and stuff to the babies! :mad:

They're very cute, but people, please don't feed them!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

awwwww...what's cuter than baby ducks and bunnies?!?
animal-smiley-051.gif
Just in time for Easter, too!

OOOHHH, How cute!! I cant wait to get to POR, and see the new babies that live by the river (ducks, rabbits, geese) every time weve gone, its been Spring and we've seen a new breed:)

Originally posted by Brendalan
DW and I were at the MK on Friday and saw a family of baby ducks and a baby rabbit with its mother. The ducks were in the water in front of Tomorrowland and the rabbits were in the grassy areaa between the cental hub and Tomorrowland.
They were so cute. We counted a total of 10 baby ducks.

I saw them too! They were adorable! We also had another family of baby ducks outside of our long house at the poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter