Baby Cereal on board

j_cwayman

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever asked if the kitchen can puree all grain rice for there infant? DW and I are going in October and DS will be 5 1/2 months old and he eats rice cereal 3 times a day and since we can't bring our already cooked rice for him we were wondering what to do? Anyone else ever go through this? Please help !!!!!!!! :tigger: :goofy: :donald:

What about using a dry cereal like Gerber? They sell a small box of rice cereal. you mix with water or formula or breast milk. The box would be easy to bring in luggage.

That's what we're doing....

I'm not 100% sure they even have whole grain (brown) rice onboard...but they probably do...I'd bring the dry cereal as backup.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter