Baby Center ?

lovebug33

DIS Veteran
We used the baby center last time, but my dd was really little. I remember there being a little living room type place in the front. Can I let my dd sit down there and crawl around for a while? She has some sensory issues and I'm afraid we are going to get overwhelmed with all the people. I thought that we could use the baby center as a calm down place. She's 19 months if that helps. Trying to get a plan before we get there!

No help on the baby centre question but if you are looking for a quieter place for your daughter to decompress, check out the Main St Cinema. It's dark, cool and there are rarely many people there. She could chill out there and watch some old black and white cartoon. It's my son's favourite place to go when he is getting overwhelmed.

I think it might depend on how busy the baby center is when you go. I remember at least some of the front room space being the feeding area (high chairs and such), so that area probably won't work. I do think there was also a waiting area (by the check in desk), so you might be able to have your little one crawl around there, but it wasn't a big spot and when the center is busy, folks are out there waiting so there might not be a lot of space.

If you have a park hopper I highly recommend the building in DCA that houses Animation Academy, Turtle Talk, etc. There is a huge lobby with couches and carpet where you can let your little one crawl around. I have spent a lot of time there with my little ones!

No help on the baby centre question but if you are looking for a quieter place for your daughter to decompress, check out the Main St Cinema. It's dark, cool and there are rarely many people there. She could chill out there and watch some old black and white cartoon. It's my son's favourite place to go when he is getting overwhelmed.

This is wonderful advice! thank you! My son has very high social anxiety and I will be remembering this for our trip in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter