Baby BOY Names.... (that haven't been used to death)

So far this is my list of contenders:

Nathaniel

I like Nathaniel. Would you use Nate, as well? I like Nate as a nickname for it. Cute.

I like Seth and Drew. Dont know why....just like 'em.

Pretty conventional name - but you'd be surprised to hear how many people say "Joe - there's a name you don't hear much these days..."

I like traditional names for boys.

You're right. My Joey is and has been the only Joey since he's been in school. The only one! That's crazy.

My Danny - same thing. There's been a few Daniel's though....

I named my Son Trent.

You do not hear too many little kids named this

I love it :lovestruc

I'm soon 45 years and no plans to have one in the future but I have always loved.

Perry Dean and call him Dean (my daddy's middle name is Perry)
or
Benton Dean and call him Ben or Dean (my husband's middle name is Benton)

My youngest is named Brecken. Slade, Braydon, Daniel, Hazen, Korbin, and Carson are all boys who are his age in our neighborhood.

I named my son Torin, and we have only heard of 3 others named this.

If I had another son, I would name him Josiah.

Marsha

My youngest is named Brecken. Slade, Braydon, Daniel, Hazen, Korbin, and Carson are all boys who are his age in our neighborhood.

OMG..I loved the name Brecken....and I thought I made it up in my head.. LOL
I got veto'd on it, but I absolutely love it!!

Our boys are Gavin and Griffin. I love their names!!! And around here they are not popular at all.

Gavin is cool. I was just telling DBF the other day that our son Sage looks like a Gavin. Weird huh?? He really does tho. lol

OMG..I loved the name Brecken....and I thought I made it up in my head.. LOL
I got veto'd on it, but I absolutely love it!!

Thanks, I love it too even after 5 years of using it (the last three years it has gotten much more use than in the first two ;)). He has chosen to go by Breck at the moment because it's easier to write five letters than seven :).

One of our neighbors just had a little girl. I asked her how they chose between the two names that they had and she told me that her husband stood out on their back porch late at night at yelled all combination of the two names. The one that sounded the best was the winner.

Thanks, I love it too even after 5 years of using it (the last three years it has gotten much more use than in the first two ;)). He has chosen to go by Breck at the moment because it's easier to write five letters than seven :).

One of our neighbors just had a little girl. I asked her how they chose between the two names that they had and she told me that her husband stood out on their back porch late at night at yelled all combination of the two names. The one that sounded the best was the winner.

LOL..we practiced yelling names too :lmao:

I said if I had another boy, I'd name him Braxson... call him Brax for short. I think that's cute :)

My two boys are Justin and Ryan. Justin is the only one in his school with that name-(he is 14). Ryan is a little more popular but we love that name. Good luck!!

My favorite boys name is Jim or Jimmy. As a couple of others said about Joe, while it was common years ago, not as many young ones nowadays. Those names will be the "different" ones soon.;)

Sometimes you have to see the baby and make the decision then. Something you hadn't even consider just all of a sudden seems right when you see their little face. They just look like a ...

Congratulations & best of luck with your new little baby coming in Sept.

Don't have any kids myself, but if I ever did have a boy, I'd either name him Aidan or Malachi.

My son is Weston Tyler. We had never met a Weston until after he was born, now we've only heard of a couple other Westons. Tyler was a family name that was very overused, so we chose to make it a middle name.

My Brother & SIL named their 3 boys:

Christian
Keegan &
Hayden

I love the names and they fit them perfectly.

Our DS is Colin. We've met a few Colin's, but not many.

If we ever have another boy, right now I like the name Parker.

My favorite boys name is Jim or Jimmy. As a couple of others said about Joe, while it was common years ago, not as many young ones nowadays. Those names will be the "different" ones soon.;)

That's my husband's name. And I like it. Not that it would matter, or I'd have any say in it - but it's a good name, kwim?

And he's a James Robert - so technically he's a Jim-Bob. :laughing::laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter