Baby at Dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney_sweet_heart

keeping under the budget
I'm going to Disney World in may with my one and a half year old cousin. Can anyone give me some info. about the things that we should do while we are there???

Thanks,

:banana: :cutie: :cheer2: princess:

First, the single smartest thing is taking the time to research by using these forums, so congrats, you're well ahead of many!

Sort of a wide open question - check out the Theme Parks & Strategies thread - lots of resources.

My quick thought is to "roll with the child". I've seen many parents determined to see & do everything with little kids who are worn out and NO ONE is having fun! Take breaks - MK & AK have playground areas; and be ready to head for resort earlier than you might want. Recharge batteries with nap (cocktail for you) and go back in evening when cooler.

Check out our Disney for Families Board. You will find tons of advice there on traveling with kids of all ages.

:welcome: and have fun!!! My only suggestion is to take your time as a 1 year old will welcome it all...........

I agree with previous posters. There is a ton of info here on doing Disney with little ones. Check "trip planning - theme park attractions and strategies" area. Also, if you post your question there, you'll get lots of great info.

In general, it seems like little ones are happy with simple things and are easily overwhelmed. You can check out toddler-friendly attractions on Disney's website. Go to the start page, then click on "discover WDW/park attractions". Also here is the link to Disney's toddler page (if it's okay to post?)

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...perienceLanding?id=PreschoolersExperiencePage

Have a great trip and ...:welcome:

11.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations coming here, check some threads that would really help you.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

my DS was the sme age his 1st trip. My advice is not too plan for every second and try to stick to it. Some of my best memories from that trip are of my baby crawling on the ground watching bugs and the sheer joy he got just sitting and wtching the huge bunches of balloons on main St.

Thank you very much to all , your advice has helped alot........ We will have an awesome time. Have fun on all your WDW trips!!!!!princess::cloud9: :banana: :cutie: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter