Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop (half) Century! Where Did It Go???

Hey ladies! I happened upon yuor trip report tonight and read the entire thing in just one sitting. I should have been in bed hours ago, but your family has captivated me! Brooklynn is adorable and the love you all have for each other is evident in every post. I am hoping to take my little ones (ages 2 and 4) with my mom next summer. Reading your report about the great times you've shared has been awesome. Can't wait to finish the trip with you guys!

We celebrated Brooklynn's birthday Wednesday night with a cookie cake with friends after church.

DSC00911.jpg

I made her two cakes shaped like a pair of flip flops for her party at school on Thursday.

DSC00917.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

DSC00957.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

After school we went and had her 1 year old pictures done. We ate dinner and let Brooklynn play at the mall's playground.

DSC00999.jpg

Then went to do a little shopping.

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

On Saturday we had Brooklynn's family party in Nashville. MeMom ordered two cakes one chocolate and one white. She said it was for variety - the real reason was she couldn't decide on the Ariel cake or the Lilo and Stitch cake.

DSC01007.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

Princess Brooklynn enjoyed her presents!

DSC01008.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

DSC01019.jpg

DSC01020.jpg

DSC01023.jpg

But she really enjoyed her cake ...

DSC01039.jpg

I believe her dress tells all the fun of the day!

DSC01062.jpg

Afterwards Brooklynn was knocked out

DSC01064.jpg

That afternoon my cousin got married so went to that. At the after party Uncle Bubby and Brooklynn boogied.

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

But the cutest was Brooklynn and my cousin's little boy, Carson (who was born 1 month before Brooklynn) dancing together.

DSC01071.jpg

Have a great day everyone!

Great pics Jill.....If you look at the pic of Brooklynn eating her cake at the table and someone is walking by....there are 4 balls behind her and three are together and they look like Mickey's Head.LOL!!!!

OMG....She is so Adorable!!! Oh how I miss the days when my baby was little! She is almost as big as me now and she's only 7! Love the photos, thanks for Sharing!!! :wizard:

Great pics Jill.....If you look at the pic of Brooklynn eating her cake at the table and someone is walking by....there are 4 balls behind her and three are together and they look like Mickey's Head.LOL!!!!

Hey, I see the hidden Mickey, too. I guess you also noticed that the balls were Disney ones. I suppose the Disney-crazy director is responsible for that! Jill, care to comment?

Those pics are ADORABLE!!!

What a lucky girl...all those cakes and parties! She's such a cutie, she deserves it all!

Yeah...an awful lot of fuss was made over that little twenty pounds of joy! I guess she's worth it, though. I'm glad she just has one birthday a year, though, 'cause I couldn't afford to do that very often. Jill had told me to get the Little Mermaid cake, but while I was getting it, I saw the Lilo and Stitch one. It went right along with our theme, and I couldn't resist. Especially since Jill and I have decided that 'Ohana is on our list of character meals for our family trip next summer. I mean, since we're going to eat with Lilo and Stitch in a little under a year, I really NEEDED to buy that cake, right? Use your Disney logic here and help me out!

TiDoubleGerr - You must be getting very excited for your trip. You guys will have a BLAST! Your first trip - you will LOVE it!

tinkgurl - I'll forgive you, since I did get to ride it later in the trip. Didn't you think Spaceship Earth was so cool looking at night?

moparop - I'm glad you are reading. Sorry we kept you up late. I hope we entertained you enough to be worth you losing sleep! I really hope your trip comes true. You will have so much fun with the little ones. Just watching them take it all in is a treat in itself.

snowbell - We're flying down on Christmas afternoon. We would love to make it to Magic Kingdom in time to see Christmas night Wishes, but we'd have to make perfect time from MCO to All Star Music, then get directly on a bus to Magic Kingdom in order to do that. We'll see, but we're going to try. There was an earlier flight, but we wanted to do Christmas at home with Brooklynn first.

Mic n Min - I know your girls' trip will be so much fun! I am looking so forward to going with Jill and Brooklynn in December. I'm ready to go back right now, but I know the wait will be worth it. We also want to go at Halloween when Brooklynn is a little older. That one will be hard for me, since I'm at school at that time, but I hope to work it out. Please come back and share your stories and pictures of your trip.

DSC00965.jpg

After school we went and had her 1 year old pictures done. We ate dinner and let Brooklynn play at the mall's playground.
This is my favorite pic. It looks like someone shrank down adults in the company's lunch room! :lmao:

I can't get over how nicely they are all sitting down!

This is my favorite pic. It looks like someone shrank down adults in the company's lunch room! :lmao:

John was also amazed at how well they behaved. They know sign language so they can ask for more and say please and thank you. They are so cute at circle time. THeir teacher sits in the floor and does roll call. All thirteen children between 12 months and 14 months sits on the carpet and raises their hand when she asks each of them if they are here today. They are absolutely adorable.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:mickeyjum
And I do see the hidden Mickey too!

:cutie:
Great pics of cutie Brooklynn!! Wow you all are so busy! Party's, baby pics, shopping, weddings, more parties! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Love the cakes...I wouldnt be able to choose either!! :cake: :cake: party:

Brooklynn looks like she was having soooo much fun. and she likes her cake -:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
That picture of Brooklynn and her cousin carson is priceless. They look so darn cute together. :flower3:

YO Brooklynn!

Happy Foist Boythday!

:mickeyjum :stitch: :tink: :cake: :donald: :goofy:

Hi~
I just saw your report & that you went with your 1 yr. old daughter. I haven't had a chance to read it all yet, but I will. I'm going next month with my 10 month old son, so I'm hoping you'll have lots of good tips & info in your report :)

~Becky

GMax - It's a very nice, well-organized day care. These kids will be very well-prepared when they go to school.

twob4him - Thanks for the back up on the cake decision!

punkin413 - Glad you had a chance to catch up. That picture is one of my favorites, too! It's almost September. That's when you get to say, "I get to go to Disney World THIS month!" - right?

kristenanderic - It's nice to have you joining us. Since you're from near St. Louis, I have to ask if you have been in the Arch. I'm too claustrophobic to ever go in it, as much as I'd like to since it's such a famous landmark. Drew has been in it before, and he assured me I would not make it. I would've had a panic attack if I had been in it when it got stuck a little while back.

snowbell - They were very cute together. Their mommies grew up going to school and church together, so it's a lot of fun for us to sit back and watch them together. That was a very busy day, but we had lots of fun!

DISUNC - Is that a New Joysey greeting?!?!?

becky AK - You will have an awesome time just watching him take it all in. Brooklynn wasn't one bit afraid of any characters, so that helped. They all were very sweet and gentle with her, and she just smiled and laughed at most of them. You should have seen her face when she was watching Beauty and the Beast. She was totally absorbed. Of course, she's very familiar with Disney music, having listened to it since before she was born!

OMG....She is so Adorable!!! Oh how I miss the days when my baby was little! She is almost as big as me now and she's only 7! Love the photos, thanks for Sharing!!! :wizard:

Maybe we can meet up for a minute or two at All Star Music during our Christmas trip. We haven't requested a room or a particular section as of yet. We won't be spending hardly any time in the room, since it's a short trip and it'll be so busy, but maybe we could meet in the food court at some point in time in our comings and goings. We met 5boyz and family and my son met MelanieC when we were at Pop. We saw the 5boyz gang a few times, actually, as we were in and out from the room to the bus or at the pool or food court, etc. We had to convince her husband that Disers weren't a wierd cult of some kind...just normal (maybe?) folks that love Disney. They were a nice bunch of people, and hopefully they thought we were okay, too! She has a daughter a little older than yours who was celebrating her birthday in WDW.

I just finished reading the TR thus far and I LOVE IT! It's taken me a couple days to make it to this point and it's official...you have me. Hook, line and sinker. Although, all these Louisville shirts ARE a little upsetting...I am a UK girl, of course! :love:

Brooklyn is too cute! What a precious little girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter