• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Morning @gwynne ! I am actually loving July this year!! Oddly, we haven't had real hot days/nights, but the weather has been near perfect in my book and I've just really been enjoying it. Our nights lately have actually felt more like late August, but it's great for sleeping. I've also gotten outside to exercise way more than in a typical July. Straight running was starting to wear on me (mentally) so now I mix it up. I run if I feel like it, or else I go out on my bike, or just plain walk. The last two weekends I've gone wild-blueberry picking on a nearby mountainside.....GREAT crop this year!!

Your weather sounds wonderful! Good idea to mix up the exercise routine. What fun to go wild-blueberry picking, fresh berries are the best! :banana:

Oh, and I also switched resorts, from Pop to ASMusic. It was slightly less $$, and I just so prefer the theme at ASMu. I've requested top floor in the Broadway section. Shouldn't be too hard to fulfill.

And we have ADRs currently for Rose & Crown dinner on Day 2, Be Our Guest lunch on Day 4, and Biergarten for dinner on Day 4 (that last one's a surprise for DH; it's his favorite place to eat).

Your FB+ plans sound fantastic. Super lineup! My DH loves ToT, it's his favorite ride. We like park hoppers too, the flexibility adds to the fun.
You've got some really nice ADR's. Lots of variety, and great atmosphere at all three. Bet your DH will really enjoy the Biergarten surprise.

It's always nice when you can get a better deal on the resort. That leaves more $$ for fun while you're there! From your ticker, it looks like you don't have too long till your vacation. :beach: :yay:

Have a great day! Time for me to skedaddle. Laundry awaits....:car:

Hi all. Blast from the past. I don't have internet at my house. I'm doing this from my phone. I'm glad to see the thread is still going strong.

Hi all. Blast from the past. I don't have internet at my house. I'm doing this from my phone. I'm glad to see the thread is still going strong.

I think it's hanging on by a silk thread, but it's hanging on!!!

HOW are you?!?! I'd love to know how things are going for you! Miss you around these parts!

....I regretfully must inform you that my brother, after 3 long hard years of a host of ailments, including many operations on his eyes and foot/leg, kidney failure, vertigo, blindness, amputation, MRSA, he finally succumbed to cancer, which was diagnosed only 4 weeks ago....RIP Keith - you are our #1 Dallas Cowboy fan...:sad1:

....if anyone wants to please go to my niece's account to read touching and tender words about her dad, you can do so on gofundme.com under her name, Alexandria Bleich. [anyway, I think that's it...or go on her FB page under the same name].

....I regretfully must inform you that my brother, after 3 long hard years of a host of ailments, including many operations on his eyes and foot/leg, kidney failure, vertigo, blindness, amputation, MRSA, he finally succumbed to cancer, which was diagnosed only 4 weeks ago....RIP Keith - you are our #1 Dallas Cowboy fan...:sad1:

....if anyone wants to please go to my niece's account to read touching and tender words about her dad, you can do so on gofundme.com under her name, Alexandria Bleich. [anyway, I think that's it...or go on her FB page under the same name].

I am so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for the info on how to help. Sending gentle hugs your way. :hug:

Kimmar. :flower3:

I am so sad to read this. My condolences. May your brother rest in peace. And I wish you and your family peace and long life.

I am so sorry for your loss. May beautiful memories of your brother sustain you and your family during the next days, weeks, and months. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

So sorry kimmar..... Hugs and prayers for you and all the family. May his memory live on strong in all your hearts.... :hug:

Continuing to keep our friend Kim in my prayers.

On a different subject, it's been a bit of an adventure since Thurs. They found carpenter ants (a lot of them, large nest...ugh) behind a wall in the master bath of our townhouse. I'm on a first name basis with the exterminator....
Tomorrow they are to start repairing the wall, and then re-tile maybe on Tues. I won't be going to see Ant-man at the theatre, we had the home version. Crazy.

@gwynne, ACK! So thankful you're getting it fixed and the carpenter ants are gone.:hug:

Thinking of you, @kimmar067. :hug:

It was a busy weekend. I went to the Saturday Market and met two of my distant cousins who were there. One was belly dancing there! It was just like meeting two old friends who I hadn't seen in a while, only it was our first time meeting face to face. We even look alike! My belly dancing cousin just moved close to me, and we're already making plans to get together again. :goodvibes

Happy Monday, y'all! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter