Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Welcome to the new world!

It might be easier to upload a file but I still can't do it. My file sizes are way too big!

My avatar is gone, I will miss my stars. On the plus side, this new site works much better on my phone.
In other news, we've had 10 inches of snow since last night, and are expecting another 4-6" by mid morning. It's a winter wonderland...or something. Come on spring! :flower1:

Okay well at least most of my favorite babnanas have found us (still waiting for kimmar!!!). I can't see Smileybug's avatar (it's that dumb broken square thing). At least everyone's siggies seem to have followed them over. I just don't find this easy to navigate AT ALL. It's like a big wide open space and I have to seriously go digging for the buttons I want. I guess phone compatibility now trumps computer use..... ::sigh::
I also don't see the little green light or anything that replaces it, to see if someone else is on-line here. Ugh. (oh wait, yes I do, there's a green corner in your avi if you are "here").

Okay well at least most of my favorite babnanas have found us (still waiting for kimmar!!!). I can't see Smileybug's avatar (it's that dumb broken square thing). At least everyone's siggies seem to have followed them over. I just don't find this easy to navigate AT ALL. It's like a big wide open space and I have to seriously go digging for the buttons I want. I guess phone compatibility now trumps computer use..... ::sigh::
I also don't see the little green light or anything that replaces it, to see if someone else is on-line here. Ugh. (oh wait, yes I do, there's a green corner in your avi if you are "here").
....I. do. NOT. like. the. new. DIS.

not. at. all.

....AND, we got dumped on again...

20150202_084735_zpsd3c445b4.jpg

YAY kimmar's here!!!!!!!!!!

1) I concur. DIS-like (no pun intended, but it works! :rolleyes: ).

2) We are in-process of getting dumped on. AGAIN. 10-16" expected here. We're well on our way....

By the way, if you want to add your own "tag", hover over your username at the top right of the page (in the blue bar). In the drop-down menu, click on "Personal Details" and on that page, you can put it in "Custom Title" under your avi pic.

By the way, if you want to add your own "tag", hover over your username at the top right of the page (in the blue bar). In the drop-down menu, click on "Personal Details" and on that page, you can put it in "Custom Title" under your avi pic.
....wait...WHAT?

Ok, hover over your user name at the top right of the page. Then click Personal Details at the top of the left column. On the next page, Custom Title should be the third thing down; first is Status Message (I have no idea what this is), then you should see your avatar, then the next box should say Custom Title. I put "NO capes" in mine, which you can now see under my avi in my posts.

Ok, hover over your user name at the top right of the page. Then click Personal Details at the top of the left column. On the next page, Custom Title should be the third thing down; first is Status Message (I have no idea what this is), then you should see your avatar, then the next box should say Custom Title. I put "NO capes" in mine, which you can now see under my avi in my posts.
....okay....I'll try it....BTW, I miss the 'shrugging' smilie...

utf-8BMDIwMjE1MTAzNC5qcGc_zps15f37072.jpg

Here's what it looks like outside my house right now. About 6" so far, could be another 10" to go!

....okay....I'll try it....BTW, I miss the 'shrugging' smilie...

He's still here! When you click the smiley icon, you default to the "Smilies" page but you'll notice there are tabs at the top of them. Click "Classic DISboards", he's in there.

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter