babies

Eeeeeehh... this is a subject I'd, ah, rather stay off of. :S

Sorry you didn't, um, take it well, but heck, I'm sixteen and still thoroughly creeped out/disgusted/appalled by the whole 'miracle of life' thing, so it's no big shame.

Oi, but this thread is bringing up some unpleasant thought. I remember once, and this was only like last year, I was sitting on my parents bed waiting for the bathroom, and suddenly look around and start thinking about... stuff. And how I was born. ....eeeehhhaaaggh. :scared:

i found out when i was nine or ten.
at first i laughed, i thought my mom was joking.
but it's not gross anymore. for me anyway

It's creepy. I was never sat down and given this proverbial 'Talk' and just sort of gleaned information from books and TV and whatnot, but that doesn't help at all. And all the references to The Rugrats Movie back there... that's actually where I figured a lot of it out from. 0.o

But not the, um, man/woman stuff. You don't wanna know where I learned that.

My sister said I'm gonna know a lot stuff like that when I'm about like 18 I'm gonna know like everything.:scared:

I rode the school bus. I never had "The Talk."

My mommy always told me that babies came directly from God. So I thought that when God thought that you needed a baby, he gave you one. And that was it. But when my mommy got pregnant with my brother I didn't believe that story anymore.

It's creepy. I was never sat down and given this proverbial 'Talk' and just sort of gleaned information from books and TV and whatnot, but that doesn't help at all. And all the references to The Rugrats Movie back there... that's actually where I figured a lot of it out from. 0.o

But not the, um, man/woman stuff. You don't wanna know where I learned that.

:laughing: Same.

Me never had talk. And I don't think my mom ever wanted to.
I learn from school. Not the best...but yea.
We have classes now....o_O....not fun. Little wierd. yah.

my mom gave me the talk when i was like ten, because i started asking.
it wasn't really that awkward, but it would be now.
i'm glad she did. i was the only one in school who could tell fact from fiction in that area:upsidedow

I was never given 'the talk'.

I stumbled upon this book about anatomy in my school's library in fourth grade... :lmao: I already sorta knew about it, but that gave me set in stone clarification. It was illustrated... :eek:

I stumbled upon this book about anatomy in my school's library in fourth grade... :lmao: I already sorta knew about it, but that gave me set in stone clarification. It was illustrated... :eek:

one of my friends sister got her daughter a book on the subject and it was illustrated too...and her daughter is 6!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, I had a book that was illustrated too. That was quite the surprise!

Heh, at least you found out in a semi-dignified way. Since everyone else is telling how they learned specifically, I might as well, too. Well, my grandmother is a librarian, and once while we were at her house she had brought home a, get this, Friar's Club joke book, and I, ever the unassuming and bookish kid, picked it up expecting, y'know, clean, funny humour- it was a joke book, after all. Unfortunately, it was most definitely an adult-oriented joke book. So I'm sitting there wondering things like, "what on earth does **** mean? I don't get this; what does that mean?" but eventually I figured it out from the context. And with the help of a dictionary. Oi. :faint:

Oh yeah...

I saw that during health class last year. I thought that what I saw in the video was just a stork doing his job! :eek: And I didn't pay attention for the rest of the class; I was too busy drawing stick people fighting each other.

Seriously, though, I've known how they were made since... fifth grade? Fourth grade? There's nothing wrong with it. This is a funny thread.You guys... are joking... right?
I hope so.

i've actually known since 3rd grade:]]
i don't know how i did, i know my mum never ever talked to me about it she was shocked that i knew.
i took great delight in telling all my friends about it:]]

My parents never really talked about it. I just learned and heard from school and tv.

angela bout your sig you know sharpay and ryan are brother and sister right?

I've known about this since I don't know how long. Now that I've read this though I do feel a little dirty.

I kinda found out gradually. Like, through my friends and stuff. But my mom did confirm everything with "the talk". But it was a really teeny talk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter