Babies' Sex Reveal

btk2333

BCV DVC owner
DW is having twins in May- we used a November WDW trip to reveal our twin pregnancy. We took a picture of "Baby A" and "Baby B" ear hats in front of the castle. We would like to take a picture during our trip this weekend to reveal the babies' sexes. We are thinking of having a character/characters hold up a sign that says "it's a boy and/or it's a girl" but we are looking for any other ideas or tips!

Thanks in advance!

photo.php

Instead of the characters holding a sign, maybe they could hold up a Mickey or Minnie onesie or infant shirt. Congratulations. :goodvibes

Congrats!!

Wish I could contribute but sadly I am not that creative picture wise.

I think I have seen pink and blue ear hats in the parks. If you already have an idea of names you could buy those and get them ready for after the delivery. So adorable.

:goodvibes

Congratulations!

I would pick out 2 outfits appropriate for your babies. For example: if you are expecting boy/girl twins you should get a blue sleeper and a pink sleeper.

Then you could start getting creative about characters and photos. If you are having twin girls maybe you should take a photo with a princess holding up the outfits.

Hope you post a picture for us to see what you decide!

Pink or blue Mickey-ear balloons - as long as you're just asking the characters to hold them while you're taking a photograph. Excuse my grinchiness, but I think gender reveal parties/elaborate scenarios are ridiculous. I think a simple photograph to spread the word is more than enough.

thanks for all the tips everyone and the congratulations!

Nervousfirsttimer- we're not hosting a party or anything- just posting a picture on facebook... sorry if that's ridiculous to you - not sure why you'd bother opening a thread with a ridiculous premise :confused3

I will have a niece in March, so I went infant clothes shopping at Disney for the first time last week. They have some SUPER cute clothes. You could, like others mentioned, pick out an outfit for each baby and have your favorite character hold them.

Another option would be to buy Mickey and/or Minnie plush toys and pose them for a photo in your favorite spot at Disney.

Lots of good ideas already, but I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming arrivals! :yay:

I think I'd do two photos...post/email one with blue or pink, let everyone think you are having two of the same gender..then post/email the second pic with the reverse.

It would be cool if everyone is hoping for a certain gender (ie, there have been six boys born in a row so you all want a girl)...then you post the blue..then the pink is a HUGE surprise for everyone.

Congratulations on your twins! My Dfi has suggested we "have boy/girl twins and get it over with in the one shot"..I had to remind him we aren't ordering online.

Lots of good ideas already, but I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming arrivals! :yay:

Thanks Deb!

I think I'd do two photos...post/email one with blue or pink, let everyone think you are having two of the same gender..then post/email the second pic with the reverse.

It would be cool if everyone is hoping for a certain gender (ie, there have been six boys born in a row so you all want a girl)...then you post the blue..then the pink is a HUGE surprise for everyone.

Congratulations on your twins! My Dfi has suggested we "have boy/girl twins and get it over with in the one shot"..I had to remind him we aren't ordering online.

That's a great idea- we are the first of our generation for three of the four grandparents to have kids so there's not much in the way of trends but maybe we can work it in!

LOL at your DFi! It's one thing you still can't custom order on amazon!

I've always said if we have another one, I want to let dd know by having whoever her favorite character is at that moment hold a sign announcing she'll be a big sister. (She really wants to be a big sister. So this would be a great surprise times two!) So I love the idea of having a character help announce it. And if either of the babies are girls, baby princess dresses are freakishly adorable.

Very sweet!!! I love the idea of doing it at Disney. (like the prince and princess idea)

Pink or blue Mickey-ear balloons - as long as you're just asking the characters to hold them while you're taking a photograph. Excuse my grinchiness, but I think gender reveal parties/elaborate scenarios are ridiculous. I think a simple photograph to spread the word is more than enough.

This... Minus the grinchiness

I like everyone's ideas so far...but to take it one step further..How about doing the reveal with two characters of significance? Like if its a boy/girl, have a prince/princess each hold up a onesie (Cinderella and Prince Charming for example)... or if its two girls, choose characters that are sisters (Anna & Elsa, Anastasia & Drizella)...if its two boys you might have to be more creative...Pooh & Tigger, Mike & Sully, two of the Country Bears...

Congratulations!

Not sure on the How, but it would too cool if the Etch a Sketch at TSMM could etch the reveal! Perhaps an awesome CM with lots of Pixie Dust? :thumbsup2

Eek! I've wanted to do that idea for our future kid... Hubby and I holding either a blue or pink Mickey Ear Balloon looking towards the castle. Now if I can time having a baby with a Disney trip lol!

DW is having twins in May- we used a November WDW trip to reveal our twin pregnancy. We took a picture of "Baby A" and "Baby B" ear hats in front of the castle. We would like to take a picture during our trip this weekend to reveal the babies' sexes. We are thinking of having a character/characters hold up a sign that says "it's a boy and/or it's a girl" but we are looking for any other ideas or tips!

Thanks in advance!

photo.php

How about asking if Chip and Dale (who are twins) to help you with the photo. I have identical twin daughters and every time Chip & Dale see them they get very animated and excited. I would guess that they would be over the moon to help you with your reveal photo.

Congrats! Life is about to get very interesting and very busy for you, but as I watch my "babies" grow and fret over their upcoming 18th birthday, I wouldn't change any of the chaos of those early years for anything.

Whatever you chose, I don't think you can go wrong!

Have you seen the "will you marry me?" on splash mountain? Maybe something similar to that?

Or maybe, A picture of each of you wearing pink/blue colored ears in front of the castle (or your favorite icon)..

A disney cake (or cupcake) with respective gender toppers/decor?

A video with cinderella or another face character saying it...

Let us know what you decide!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter