Ba, Va, Wash, Pa, And Arizona Pin Traders

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I THINK IT IS TIME TO HAVE A PIN TRADING MEET AT THE MALL - SAW THE PICTURES OF MASS. AND IT MADE ME WANT TO SEE SOME OF MY PIN FRIENDS.

WOULD ANYONE BE UP TO A MEET AT WHITE MARSH MALL - THINKGING ON A SUNDAY TO ALLOW DRIVE TIME. THINKING AROUND 12 OR 1. THINKING AT OUR SPECIAL ROOM AT WHITE MARSH BY THE FOOD COURT.

THEY WILL NOT ALLOW FOOD TO BE BROUGHT IN, SO WE CAN ALL JUST PICK OUR LUNCH FROM THE FOOD COURT, AND THEY WILL NOT ALLOW GAMES AND PRIZES AND STUFF - WHICH I WOULD LOVE TO DO - BUT IT IS A GREAT PLACE JUST TO MEET AND TRADE AND SEE EVERYONE AGAIN.

ANYONE INTERESTED.

DARLENE

Does sound like fun, depends on the Sunday. It's high tax season and things are bisyish around here. PLMK!!!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

I WAS LOOKING AT APRIL 14 IF THAT IS A GOOD DAY FOR EVERYONE.

JUDY - ONE DAY BEFORE TAX DAY - HMMM -

EVERYONE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE DATE - AND SOMEONE HAD MENTIONED THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER MEET AROUND THAT TIME, SO IF THAT IS SO, THEN WE CAN CHANGE THE DATE.

I AM VERY FLEXIBLE.

DARLENE

The 14th is great! (If the return's not done by the 8th they are on extention!)

Where is White Marsh? I would love to come, as long as it is not too far north of D.C.

Would anyone be interested in a pin meet at Virginia beach? Please e-mail me and let me know. Would be around the beginning of June.

Candy
:jester:

The White Marsh Mall is right off of interstate 95 - perhaps an hour and 15 minutes from DC.

I can send out maps if anyone is interested.

It is a great location.

Darlene

YES! That is my weekend off...finally a meet I can go to! I need to go to DC to shop anyway...we can make a weekend of it!

Gee Jonie, must be nice to know your disney schedule more than 3 days in advance :D
I won't see that schedule until around the 2 or 3rd of April-- aahhh the perks of being in management ( wink wink :jester: )
Kathi

hehehehehehehahahahahahahlololol ( I crack myself up!)
(sorry folks sort of an inside joke ;) )

April 14th does not work for us... we will still be down in WDW for the AK Event. Hate to miss a local meet though - maybe next time!

You know Kathi, that's one of my favorite perks! The joy of being able to plan weeks in advance, as opposed to the old "well, I'll let you know if I can when the schedule finally comes out!" :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter