BA luggage Again

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
right - I was not sure what my luggage allowance will be as we booked next years flights using DH travel industry discounts with their operator on 6th oct, but only had our tickets emailed yesterday (13th October) so really assumed that we only had 1 suitcase each but have just looked at my online itinery which says

Checked baggage allowance2 bags at 23kg each (max. bag weight 23kg) per adult / child. Hand baggage allowance Passengers travelling to and from UK Airports may take 1 bag, maximum size 56x45x25cm(22x17.5x9.85 inches). PLUS one laptop, handbag or briefcase per adult / child.

so I am assuming that we have 2 each, I have printed several copies of this to take to the airport. do you think I have understood correctly.
Thanks

oh and just as an after thought - do you know how I would find out the booking Class - as something was mentioned about booking seats free (extra legroom as I mentioned our heights 6'+) I know that classes J C W & Y can book free but have no idea what class we are. Thanks

I just looked at my e ticket which says we are allowed 2 checked bags each,we booked in September- when you click on the baggage allowance link it says 2 if you booked before 7th October and 1 if you booked after. Seems like you booked the day before the changes so well done!

No idea about the classes though sorry.

fare class should be somewhere on your eticket, y class is economy but the most expensive class

FOUND THIS WHEN GOOGLING

Discount Economy (G,K,L,M,N,O,Q,S,V)
Full Fare Economy (Y,B,H,C)
World Traveller Plus (W,T)
Club Europe/Club World (J,C,D,I)
FIRST (F,A)

so I am assuming that we have 2 each, I have printed several copies of this to take to the airport. do you think I have understood correctly.
Thanks

Yep - 2 bags at 23kg each, plus one hand luggage bag AND a laptop with bag/briefcase. Plus of course anything you buy in duty free after security (airside) is carry-on, no matter how many bags....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter