B2B Royal Majesty of the Seas 3 night -Disney Dream 4 Night Questions

Foxes Den

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done a S2S Royal Majesty with Disney Dream? We have a 10:30 PAT, we will have 3 rolling duffel bags, 2 adults and a very small 12 year old. Our IL are also traveling with us.

I assume we will have to take a taxi between ports - and we are Canadians, so custom's can take some time. (We reside in the USA).

Any tips, points? Time to disembark?

Thanks so much!

T

Last edited:
Ugh I meant to post this on the RCCL section! Oh well - I hate re-posts so i will see if I get any information !

Thanks!

Has anyone done a S2S Royal Majesty with Disney Dream? We have a 10:30 PAT, we will have 3 rolling duffel bags, 2 adults and a very small 12 year old. Our IL are also traveling with us.

I assume we will have to take a taxi between ports - and we are Canadians, so custom's can take some time. (We reside in the USA).

Any tips, points? Time to disembark?

Thanks so much!

T
You'll be off the Majesty probably about 9 am. The whole claim your bags/customs thing will only take 30 minutes or so, probably less. Grab a taxi from that terminal to the DCL terminal - there's really no other way to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter