• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

My kids want to go to the Colosseum! They want to have a sword fight LOL!!! My son also wants to taste wine! We have one excursion we want to do-we get 5 glasses of wine to try. I said I'll be drunk! :)

Oh dear that's not one for me I can't handle my drink ;) Nice to see your kids are getting into the spirit of the history lol hopefully the coloseum will be a good compromise for us all. I'm so excited all those years ago learning latin and studying Rome (not that I can remember it) :yay:

Too funny. Feb 17.

That's great, Erica's really excited to see there's some other children (especially so close) to her age :cheer2:

Oh dear that's not one for me I can't handle my drink ;) Nice to see your kids are getting into the spirit of the history lol hopefully the coloseum will be a good compromise for us all. I'm so excited all those years

I can't handle it either. He also wants a Julius Caesar custome so when he gets off the boat wearing it he can say Friends, Romans country men lend me your ears.

Hello everyone,
I'm a new member and this is my first post!

I recently booked for this cruise with my family.
I haven't paid the full amount yet, still can't book for the shore excursions. So I'm wondering if any of the acticities is sold out, or it's still early? If some of the activities usually sell out very early, which ones are they?

Thanks for the help.

Posted by sgodfrey2000 in November 2012. .....Any one interested in sharing an excursion to Rome by Stefano Rome Tours? We have 2 adults. So if there are 4 more people (6 total) the cost would be ~ $119/each at current exchange rate. Or for 6 more people (8 total) the cost would be ~ $98/each at current exchange rate.

Let me know.

Stan

Hello Stan, is it too late as I would be interested in two places. I have just registered today and just saw your post.

Evelyn

I can't handle it either. He also wants a Julius Caesar custome so when he gets off the boat wearing it he can say Friends, Romans country men lend me your ears.

Ha ha love it!

Hello everyone,

I haven't paid the full amount yet, still can't book for the shore excursions. So I'm wondering if any of the acticities is sold out, or it's still early? If some of the activities usually sell out very early, which ones are they?

Thanks for the help.

Welcome! I can't help you with the activities as we're first timers so can't do anything for a while yet.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the help.

Well that makes three of us who are first timers lol

I read somewhere that we "first timers" can't book anything until we have paid in full and then only within 70 days of departure will we be allowed to book anything. I'm sure that will be time enough though....I hope.

I think first timers can book 18/3/13 if fully paid. Not sure if thats definately the date, but its something like that :)

Hashim said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the help.

Welcome :)

New cruisers can book onboard activities and shore excursions from 75 days out

Silver Castaway club members 90 days out

Gold castaway club members 105 days out

Platinum castaway club 120 days out

I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure there will be plenty of spaces left for port adventures for the 75 day slots :) :)

Thanks all for your kind greetings.

Well, I'm not a first timer. This is my second cruise with Disney. The first one was a 3-day Bahamian cruise last May.

Disney website did not accept my Castaway Club ID while booking for this cruise; it said the number wasn't correct or something. I'm given a new ID number! I think I'm gonna call them to correct that.

Disney web site is little confusing about when I can book for the excursions, it says about the cruise activities (including the shore excursions):
"Pay in Full to start booking".. !

Hashim said:
Thanks all for your kind greetings.

Well, I'm not a first timer. This is my second cruise with Disney. The first one was a 3-day Bahamian cruise last May.

Disney website did not accept my Castaway Club ID while booking for this cruise; it said the number wasn't correct or something. I'm given a new ID number! I think I'm gonna call them to correct that.

Disney web site is little confusing about when I can book for the excursions, it says about the cruise activities (including the shore excursions):
"Pay in Full to start booking".. !

Yes you have to have paid in full before you can start booking excursions and then only once your slot of days has come up

Welcome to all the new cruisers that have joined us!!! :thumbsup2

We now have our Barcelona pre and post cruise hotels booked. Also received an email from DCL telling us that it's almost time to pay in full. Sure feels like this trip is coming up on us real quick!! :woohoo:

We now have our Barcelona pre and post cruise hotels booked. Also received an email from DCL telling us that it's almost time to pay in full. Sure feels like this trip is coming up on us real quick!! :woohoo:

it'll be here before we know it! :cool1:

I'm counting down in weeks now :cool1:

Where have you booked? We've booked Universal Hotel Barcelona before and Novotel city after.

I keep getting confused with who I've conversed with here and facebook .... but it fairness it doesn't take much to confuse me right now my brain is a Mediterranean mush of information!

Hi I've booked my hotel pre cruise it's travel lodge really cheap and really good cost me 45pounds for the 4 of us in a family room I've been there twice, it's a 15 min taxi ride to the cruise terminal.

Hi,

Any one interested in sharing an excursion to Rome by Stefano Rome Tours? We have 2 adults. So if there are 4 more people (6 total) the cost would be ~ $119/each at current exchange rate. Or for 6 more people (8 total) the cost would be ~ $98/each at current exchange rate.

Let me know.

Stan

I'm still interested in being part of this excursion or any similar excursions please.

Evelyn

I'm counting down in weeks now :cool1:

Where have you booked? We've booked Universal Hotel Barcelona before and Novotel city after.

I keep getting confused with who I've conversed with here and facebook .... but it fairness it doesn't take much to confuse me right now my brain is a Mediterranean mush of information!

For pre cruise we booked Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel and after the cruise we have booked Hotel Jazz

Did a lot of research so I hope these 2 work out for us.

Anybody else staying at these hotels??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter