• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

JustAnnieNotHazel - I just put the information from your FE post onto the website! I just copied and pasted and then I can put whatever you want up there as we get closer. Just let me know!

I agree that we should do another roll call with so many changes.

Thanks for doing the FE - it looks very fun!

Welcome all newcomers to the cruise!!! For you first time cruisers your going to love it!!! I'm pretty sure it wont be your last!

Just received an email from DCL today reminding me of that it's almost time to pay in full. :scared1: The time seems to be flying by since we first booked this cruise. :thumbsup2

Welcome all newcomers to the cruise!!! For you first time cruisers your going to love it!!! I'm pretty sure it wont be your last!

Just received an email from DCL today reminding me of that it's almost time to pay in full. :scared1: The time seems to be flying by since we first booked this cruise. :thumbsup2

We paid ours in full!! It's a great feeling. Air Canada cancelled our flight from toronto to Barcelona. Now we are going from Toronto to Frankfurt then Barcelona. They arent even near each other! How is that saving money?!

We paid ours in full!! It's a great feeling. Air Canada cancelled our flight from toronto to Barcelona. Now we are going from Toronto to Frankfurt then Barcelona. They arent even near each other! How is that saving money?!

I was looking into that Air Canada flight as well. Glad I didn't book it. We went with Air France instead.

Why you guys flying out of Toronto? We are flying out of there but then again it's only 20 minutes away for us.

I was looking into that Air Canada flight as well. Glad I didn't book it. We went with Air France instead.

Why you guys flying out of Toronto? We are flying out of there but then again it's only 20 minutes away for us.

When DH booked it, it was the cheapest with the least amount of time sitting in airports. There was one that left out of Philly that one seemed to disappear and now they have non stop flights out of Pittsburgh!

Hi, we are going to that is myself my two daughters aged 8,3, my hubby plus another couple with there kids aged 7 and 3, we are from Gibraltar and this will be our second Disney cruise it's a surprise for my girls told them we are going to Barcelona to watch the football and that if they are good I might take them to see the Disney magic, so I can't wait to c there faces

sniggelaru said:
Hi, we are going to that is myself my two daughters aged 8,3, my hubby plus another couple with there kids aged 7 and 3, we are from Gibraltar and this will be our second Disney cruise it's a surprise for my girls told them we are going to Barcelona to watch the football and that if they are good I might take them to see the Disney magic, so I can't wait to c there faces

Welcome aboard!!!

What a lovely surprise that will be!

If you would like to sign up to the Fish Extender group then please see my above post for contact details :)

Welcome to all recently subscribed.

Lots of new names to add to the list, which is great. I noticed a couple more kids on the list too.
I have 2 boys aged 7 & 9 years. I am sure they will be happy to see boys their age as there seems to be a lot of girls.

Welcome aboard. What an awesome surprise!!

Hi,

My wife and I are this cruise. Since we'll be flying back to Rome, we plan to do either the Tarquinia (Italian Countryside and Olive Oil) or Bracciano (Bracciano & Wine Tasting) excursion. My wife loves to explore some unique shops. Any input as to which of these 2 excursions would be best.

Thanks!

I'm all set now to get the Fish Extender group up and running. I know someone mentioned a little while ago about adding the FE group details to the website that was set up, which I think would be very helpful to keep all in one place.
Also does anyone think it'd be good to get the roll call updated as I know some people aren't now sailing and lots of new people have joined recently.

For the new cruisers or those that haven't participated in Fish Extender groups before , here is a link with some great explanations as to what it's all about. They can explain better than me!!!

FE 101. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...81&postcount=2
and
FE INFO. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

If you are interested in joining the FE exchange for our Med cruise, please send me an email to cuddlykoala33@aol.com . In the email send me your stateroom number, Disboard name, first name of each person in the stateroom, relationship to you (DH, DW, DP, DD, DS, DM, etc.) including ages and gender of children.
Example:-
Stateroom #-
DisBoard Name -
First Name -
Age -
First Name -
Age -

If you have any questions please post here or send me a pm.

Annemarie pixiedust:

I'll adding this info to the first posting. If you want any edits done, let me know.

valbob89 said:
I'll adding this info to the first posting. If you want any edits done, let me know.

Thanks Val, saves me having to keep adding it into posts. Once the list of names gets a bit bigger ill send you the list of names to add to the website :)

Thanks Val, saves me having to keep adding it into posts. Once the list of names gets a bit bigger ill send you the list of names to add to the website :)

No problem. I am not organizing the website. You should contact tracerr00 for updates to the website.

Any other college students sailing with us? My friends and I are worrying we're gonna be the only people our age onboard.

You won't be the only college students sailing... I have two sociable sons, ages 19 & 21 at time of sailing. This will be their 5th DCL cruise & they have kept in touch with people they met on prior sailings. There are some great tips for college-age cruisers on other DISboard threads, to make the most of your cruise, getting together with other college-cruisers, etc. :earsboy:

Just checking in to say I won't be on this cruise - in the end I couldn't make a back to back with the Transatlantic work for my leave dates, once the international travel was factored in :) Have a great time!

Hello! We are so excited about the June 1 Med cruise! It's me, my DH Damon and DD Sophie, age 9. We are from Nashville. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise.

krispykreme97 said:
Hey we're from Memphis! Also our 3rd cruise, my daughter is 11. Have you booked your flight yet?

We did book our flight but it's crazy. We are flying from Nash to Orlando to London for a few days. We used all our credit card miles to book.

We did book our flight but it's crazy. We are flying from Nash to Orlando to London for a few days. We used all our credit card miles to book.

Awesome we are leaving on the 25th mem to Chicago then London for a few days, train to Paris a few days then arrive in Barcelona on the 30th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter