[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

Is it reasonable to try and 2 two days in London, 2 days in Paris, then 2 days in Barcelona. What would be the best way to travel among these countries? I could fly into any one of them from Memphis but London seems to be the cheapest. There is a train from London to Paris and from Paris to Barcelona. I'm sure this is quickly adding up.

We are actually flying into and out of Madrid and staying there a bit and taking a quick hopper plane from Madrid to Barcelona. The tix were cheaper than taking a train.

Is it reasonable to try and 2 two days in London, 2 days in Paris, then 2 days in Barcelona. What would be the best way to travel among these countries? I could fly into any one of them from Memphis but London seems to be the cheapest. There is a train from London to Paris and from Paris to Barcelona. I'm sure this is quickly adding up.

You'll probably be exhausted but all things are possible :goodvibes

The train from London to Paris is the Eurostar, it's a great service and very reasonable, I know here from the UK it can cost as little as £30 if booked early. We last used the Eurostar in December and it took just over a couple of hours.

The train from Paris to Barcelona is the Elipsos, I don't know much about it except there is a sleeper train but I think it can be expensive :confused3

Hello! My wife and I will be joining you fine folks on the June 1 Med Cruise! It will be our first DCL cruise, well, our first cruise ever. We will be celebrating our 4th anniversary in Naples. We are Disneyland afficianado's, live 35 mintues away from DLR, and have had annual passes for years. If you ever need info on Disneyland just shoot me a message.

Add us to your roll call!
Mark (31 @ cruise) & Melanie (27 @ cruise)
Torrance, CA

The cruise is the start of a MONTH in Europe! May 31st, Fly to Paris & then to Barcelona, June 1-8th cruise, Paris 9-13th (2 days at DLP!), Brugge 14-15th, Amsterdam? 16th, Trier 17th, Interlaken 18-19th, Bavaria/Neuschwanstein 20th, Salzburg 21-22nd, Prague (w/friends) 23-26th, back to Paris to fly home 27th & 28th.

Looking forward to the pre-chatting and possibly meeting a few at Disneyland if anyone wants to. Maybe dinner at Rancho Del Zocalo?? Maybe we'll be trying FE's. We are big pin collectors so we often get to go to the Disney Soda Fountain and Walt Disney Imagineering so I'm sure we can find some cool goodies for other FE friends.

So excited! :hourglass

Hello! My wife and I will be joining you fine folks on the June 1 Med Cruise! It will be our first DCL cruise, well, our first cruise ever. We will be celebrating our 4th anniversary in Naples. We are Disneyland afficianado's, live 35 mintues away from DLR, and have had annual passes for years. If you ever need info on Disneyland just shoot me a message.

Torrance, CA

The cruise is the start of a MONTH in Europe! May 31st, Fly to Paris & then to Barcelona, June 1-8th cruise, Paris 9-13th (2 days at DLP!), Brugge 14-15th, Amsterdam? 16th, Trier 17th, Interlaken 18-19th, Bavaria/Neuschwanstein 20th, Salzburg 21-22nd, Prague (w/friends) 23-26th, back to Paris to fly home 27th & 28th.

Looking forward to the pre-chatting and possibly meeting a few at Disneyland if anyone wants to. Maybe dinner at Rancho Del Zocalo?? Maybe we'll be trying FE's. We are big pin collectors so we often get to go to the Disney Soda Fountain and Walt Disney Imagineering so I'm sure we can find some cool goodies for other FE friends.

Welcome aboard!! What a great cruise to be the first!:yay:

Torrance, CA

Welcome! Sounds like a great trip. How are you ever going to top this one for future anniversaries?? :)

For those of you who are starting to buy airfare, what kind of prices are you getting? I'm in Orlando and so far its over $1300. I am hoping it will come down.

We booked our flights too!!! We are flying out of Minneapolis and we paid a little over $1300. But we have some time constraints and we needed certain flights so we found what we needed and just went ahead and booked. I know prices will come down but we just went for it to get what we wanted. I'm so excited to have the flights booked!

We booked our flights too!!! We are flying out of Minneapolis and we paid a little over $1300. But we have some time constraints and we needed certain flights so we found what we needed and just went ahead and booked. I know prices will come down but we just went for it to get what we wanted. I'm so excited to have the flights booked!

I think that's you pretty all booked up now. :)

I am toying with the idea of flying as I feel the need to book, but we are supposed to be coming in by train and can't book that until next March!!!!!

I know my DH says he would drive us to Barcelona if we cant get the train, but still makes me nervous.

i am just trying to decide on apartments. I figure if I book to stay a few days before the cruise and don't stay the full length I paid, then that will give me more flexibility with the trains. (Well, that's the plan).

I have just booked an apartment for 2 nights pre-cruise in Barcelona.

Well, it is in the Barceloneta area as we thought the boys would love to chill by the beach more than be in the centre.

Just can't book any transport yet!!!

Ooooh this is getting exciting now :cool1: Tickers showing in the 8 month band I can't believe it!!!!!

I just need to find a hotel for 1 night post cruise, am hoping to get somewhere near the beach just for a chill out day. Welcome to anyone that may have joined whilst I've not checked. We had an incredible trip to DLP last week and now this is the next trip for me to plan :cheer2:

For those of you who are starting to buy airfare, what kind of prices are you getting? I'm in Orlando and so far its over $1300. I am hoping it will come down.

1800 out of Toronto for the 2 of us and that's the cheapest I've seen here. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter