[B]How/Where do I get Disney Dollars?[/B]

earljam

Mouseketeer
My wife's birthday is coming upand I want to surprise her with some extra spending money , How can I order some Disney dollars?

Most Disney Stores carry them, however, my store has been out of them for over a month.

If you don't have a disney store near you, you can send for them by mail order. You have to pay by check/money order and you can get up to $100 at a time. send the check and a letter with your request for Disney Dollars to

Ticket Services
PO Box 10140
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Their phone number is (407) 827-4050

I think there is a $10 fee.

You can buy Disney Dollars from any Disney Store in the US, or from WDW Mail Order - (407) 363-6200, or from Guest Relations at any of the WDW parks or resorts in the US.

If you're not married to the idea of Disney Dollars, you could also get her a Disney Gift Card, which works a lot like a WalMart gift card - no fees, no expiry, reloadable, minimum initial load $5, good for use at WDW, DLR, Disney Stores, Disney Cruise Line, and DisneyShopping.com. You can get them from any Disney Store in the US, at most of the shops and stores at WDW or DLR, and online from one of two places:

Disney Gift Card at Disneyland.com
Multiple designs, only available in initial loads of $25, $50, or $100

Disney Gift Card at DisneyShopping.com
Only one design, available in initial loads of $25, $50, $75, $100, $125, $150, $200, $250, $300, or $500

*Note: All of these are Disney Gift Cards. They can be bought from multiple places, but they are all the same card, on the same system, and are all accepted at all of the locations I listed above - there are no more gift cards good at only one Disney location!

**Note: Although the initial load amounts are preset when you buy online, you can take cards bought online to any Disney Store and add money to them in any increment you like from $5-1,500. Initial load when bought at a Disney Store is not set - you can load with any amount from $5-$1,500.

Since most stores seem to be out of the Disney Dollars, I'd call 1st.

You can also use the Gift Cards they sell. They are good at all Disney Stores, online, in the parks and at the hotels.

They are not as much a novelty as the Dollars, but will do the trick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter