• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

B&C, Sci Fi or Epcot QS?

I have a question regarding Sci Fi seats. We have ADRs for April for 6 adults, 4 being big guys in stature and build. I'd like to know if they'll be comfortable? Heights range from 6' to 6'4". We know there a regular tables to sit at but it kinda defeats the purpose of the whole drive-in experience if that makes sense lol We are looking for something different to try and have always passed this restaurant by, so we decided to give it a try but looking at some of the pictures I got to wondering if the seats will be big enough for them to be comfortable. I appreciate the help.Thanks!

My 19 and 21 year old daughters love it, but grew up coming there. Now, it's one of our must do's or must try to do's. Our server last Wednesday said that Disney had done a survey about changing the movie clips and the result was that the majority wanted them kept the same

Because you're staying at BWI and mentioned hamburgers, I'm going to suggest Big River Grille. The hamburgers come with home-made potato chips instead of fries.

We love Sci Fi; in fact, that's the main reason we're going to HS during our trip later this year. We've always enjoyed the food just fine, and we love the clips - it helps that we've seen most of the movies. I don't mind the seating arrangements; if DS is geeking out over the trailer for Robot Monster, that means he isn't talking my ear off as he usually does.

I first went to Sci Fi as a kid, and have gone back as a teenager and adult. It has always been one of my favorites. Certainly not the best set up for conversations over a meal, but nobody in my family has ever found it to be a problem since we're usually already spending an entire week together at Disney World.

We LOVE Sci-Fi, and it's a must for us every trip! My 16 and 12 year old girls love the cars and the silly movie clips. The burgers, fries and milkshakes have always been perfect for us. It's a cool place that's a unique dining experience where you can pretend you are actually at a 50's drive-in movie theater.

On our last trip, we went to B & C and loved it! Ate way too much ice cream and we were glad we ordered desserts to share. My girls loved the old fashioned juke box and enjoyed picking out songs to be played.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter