B&C after Fantasmic!?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by FosterLovesMickey, Jan 17, 2013.

1. FosterLovesMickey

FosterLovesMickey Ready for Disney......

Hi, guys - we're thinking of maybe walking over to B&C after the first showing (7pm) of Fantasmic! ... I know that B&C is small, but was just wonder what the wait might be at this time... thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I'd expect it to be a fairly long wait - at least 30 minutes.

4. FosterLovesMickey

Thank you for responding!!

5. partigus

partigus Mouseketeer

also depends when you go...we're there in June- ther eis always a line out the door. However....some of that is for the "food" and tables outside...they have a carry out window for ice-cream that would be shorterZ( but worth a special trip????)

6. mariamouse

mariamouse <font color=CC66CC>Believes in the magic!!<br><fon

How late is B&C open this time of year? We leave tomorrow and would love to grab a sundae one night. :)

7. partigus

partigus Mouseketeer

I'm not sure, but I see in your signatue line you are staying there this year...'d think you should be able to get in at some time...remember- I've only been to this resort during full capacity- yhet are still busy at night- seems a lot of people send there teens to the pools area at night while they go to dinner, etc.

8. BriarRosie

BriarRosie <font color=blue>Creator of Tag Fairy Haiku:<br>Cl

Also keep in mind that the take out line is for beverages and limited ice cream treats. You will not be able to get one of the signature sundaes from that take out window. They serve the sundaes inside as part of the table service.

The wait might take up to an hour. IMHO, if you want food, like a burger, go to The Fountain at the Dolphin. It's the first boat stop from the Studios, and the burger is better there than at Beaches and Cream. They also have ice cream, but I don't know if it's as good as B&C.

9. Disney_Princess83

Disney_Princess83 DIS Veteran

At least. This gets very busy, especially just after Illuminations. If you can get there beforehand, the wait will be shorter. I'd estimate between 30-60 minutes and hopefully, be pleasantly surprised.

10. Disney_Princess83

Disney_Princess83 DIS Veteran

Generally it's 11pm but if they are really busy, they will often stay open. But allow for a 11pm close.

11. coup2516

coup2516 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

I would highly recommend going to the Fountain instead. We stayed at BCV in Nov so we had a chance to go to both during the same visit. We both said we wouldn't go back to B&C over the Fountain again. The Apple Pie sundae at the Fountain is a must have for us at this point.

12. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was Moderator

Remember if you're on the dining plan, the Fountain at the Dolphin won't accept it.

13. FosterLovesMickey

Thanks - if we go, we're planning to go after Fantasmic! and before Illuminations.

14. FosterLovesMickey

Thanks for the suggestion!