[B]Bring food/snacks into park? Backpacks in park?[/B]

cheerdancer11

Mouseketeer
I know that at great adventure they do not allow you to take in food, snacks, sodas, etc to have a snack if you need it. (cuz they want you to spend $3 for a soda can there!) at wdw do they allow you to bring any sort of backpack in with water and a snack? this is the easiest way for me to cart my stuff so I'm just curious. also do they have a safe spot to put a back pack on water rides like river rapids or log flume? i had a bad experience bring my cell phone on a ride at dorney park since i didnt want it to get stolen if i didnt bring it on, and it ended up breaking from water damage. thanks 4 ur help!

:cool1: michele

You can take a backpack into the park with just about any snack you would like, no booze and no glass bottle, but just about anything else goes. they will look through your backpack but wont say much about the snacks, might ask you to share :D as for keeping things safe my suggestion would be to bring a ziploc baggie to put your cell phone and camera in, if you are that worried about your hole backpack getting wet then i would bring a small trash bag to slip the backpack into while on the wet rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter