AZZ is the SEPTEMBER CODE

hate to ask but can you pm me as welll? We have POFQ for 2 nites Sept. 27-29 then a package at AKL... if the code would save us off the 114.00 at POFQ it would be a blessing... if it is asking too much no problem... and thankyou kindly!:wave2:

I just tried twice. First CM said that it wasn't a vialid code. Second CM said the code went effective tomorrow. Sometimes I get the feeling that some of these CMs hate those of us that call about codes. Clearly the first CM could have told me it would be valid tomorrow, but she just acted like I'd made the code up. Anyone else had luck tonight??

The CM I just spoke to (in special services) said the code was not valid yet, and did not know when it would be.

Carol

I wish the CMs would all be on the same page. I called the first time and the CM said it was not a valid code yet and she could not tell me when it was coming out because it was confidential. I called back again. This CM said the code had not been released yet and to call back either tomorrow or Tuesday, but don't wait until Wednesday.

Would the person who got AKL for 164.00 please post the code you used? As long as you don't need a pin, you can post it here.

Just called twice and both CM's said code not valid until 7/19. No luck for me tonight.

I was also told AZZ code would not be valid untill 2morrow that it was still being built in the system.

Just got the same info. She didn't say tomorrow, just that it hasn't been released into the system yet. See ya'll in the morning!

I just got off the phone with a very very nice CM, who couldn't have been more helpful. We were on the phone for 40 minutes working on various things and just chating about WDW. I have never had a better experience with a CM than I did tonight.

She told me that the code was legit, but could only tell me that the value would be $49, moderates would be $79 and deluxe $109 for standard rooms only. She couldn't tell me my exact cost of my room, but I upgraded from Pop Century to ALK-Savannah using my AAA rate. She told me that the code would work for my stay Sept 3-6 and that 100% confident that I could use the the code for AKL-Savannah when I called back Monday morning. She kept asking me where I got the code and I told her it was e-mailed from a friend who used it. I wish she could have told me that my room was going to be $164 + tax like some of yours did, but once I call in the morning, I am sure I will get the $164 a night like everyone else.

Thanks,

I wanted to add that I was not told 2morrow she just said soon also she said she could not tell me what the prices would be??? So I guess we will all find out 2morrow.

Just spoke with really nice cm. She tried to apply AZZ and said it won't work till tomorrow am (hopefully). They haven't been told for sure, but possibly. I asked what the rates will be and she quoted Value $55 + tax, Moderate $85.00 +, AK & WL 119.00 +. She said she could only talk about it because I had already seen codes and asked her first. I sure hope it works early tomorrow AM. :teeth:

I just got off the phone with a CM. She was able to apply the AZZ code. She said it at first was pending for tomorrow but when she went in to try and apply it she was able to. It shaved $200.00 off my AAA rate for an 8 night stay at WL CL for 9/24 to 10/2.

We will definitely have to wait for tomorrow...that's 3 different rates for the values that we've all been given!!

I hope that I am not getting my hope up for something that when I call tommorrow am told that there is no such code again. My very helpful CM did tell me that if I got a CM tommorrow that said that code wasn't good to ask for a supervisor.

I know I will be on the phone tomorrow morning - and like someone else stated, there have been 3 different rates quoted for the Value Resorts, $49, $55, and $59. Curious as to which one is the real deal.................

Wow- if it is $79/night for a moderate - isn't that more than 35% off of rack rate? (does anyone know exactly what rack rate is for a moderate?)

I made some notes months ago that if I got 35% or more off of rack rate for the room, it would be worth it to get AP passes. I had that being only $28 more than the 7 for 5 deal (we're going for 10 days.)

Thanks for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter