Awning Lights

MALE*RN*777

Oh, Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my
This topic has probably come up several times but I can't find it under the search features. Anyway I'm looking for good websites for disney awning lights. If you have pics of your own I'd like to see them. Thanks :flower3:

I Got awning lights last year at the Christmas SHop in DTD. THey are actually indoor outdoor Mickeyhead American Flag lights but they look great on my awning on the Pop Up. We bought 6 sets so I could hang some on my deck at home too!

There is a phone number on one of these threads (sorry I can't remember which one ---but it was about decorating your campsite---its a thread within the last year). Anyway I called it, and they were out of the lights I wanted. All they had at this time (last week) were Mickey pumpkin lights. I did find the lights I wanted on ebay though. I'm sure I paid a premium price for them but we really wanted them. I never found another source for disney lights. Good luck!

I bought my tacky lights at the Christmas Shoppe in the Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square. It was a simple indoor/outdoor set of of lights with primary color globes about the size of a tennis ball in the shape of a Mickey silhouette.

Lowe's had some different types of Disney indoor/outdoor light strings but they were painted globes and the quality was not too high.

Bama ED

I bought my tacky lights at the Christmas Shoppe in the Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square. It was a simple indoor/outdoor set of of lights with primary color globes about the size of a tennis ball in the shape of a Mickey silhouette.

Lowe's had some different types of Disney indoor/outdoor light strings but they were painted globes and the quality was not too high.

Bama ED

We bought ours at The Meadows Trading Post.

We found ours on DisneyOutlet.com last year. They are lite colored "Chinese Lantern" style, very cool! Look for them next week, hanging form our Keystone Zeppelin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter