• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Awesome Weather Forecast For Dec 10 - 17!!

LittleBugsMama

Live like there's no tomorrow; Love extravaggantly
According to Accuweather.com, (I checked Wed - Wed) the weather for those days looks beautiful, ranging from 64 ro 81 degrees during the day, nothing horrible at night! Not much rain, a few scattered possibilities here and there, nothing major! If you are going during those days, this is encouraging!!!:cool1:

We are going from the 18-23. So far the forecast is up until the 21 and the weather looks PERFECT!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yay! We're going tomorrow until Saturday, and I just checked weather channel and they are saying scattered T-storms Tu and Thu (9th and 11th) with decent temps all week. A little rain won't spoil my trip! :)

Yay! We're going tomorrow until Saturday, and I just checked weather channel and they are saying scattered T-storms Tu and Thu (9th and 11th) with decent temps all week. A little rain won't spoil my trip! :)
Me neither - just spend the extra few dollars at the Dollar Store for the ponchos and be prepared just in case. And if you don't use them, no big deal. See you all there!!! :lovestruc

14-18th and I could NOT be more excited about the weather because it's freeeeeeing here in NJ!

This is good news-just hope the forecast doesn't change. We are going 12/12-18

I check the weather everyday and it changes all the time. We'll be there 12/13 to 12/16!!! Can't wait!!

I'll be there from the 14th-19th, and pretty much anything down there has to be better than the two choices of cloudy and 53 or rainy and 47 we're getting up here in the Seattle area these days. I'm still a little worried about connecting through Chicago on the flight down, but looking forward to the trip.

I just checked the forecast as well. We are hoping it stays that way because we are getting married at Disney that week:thumbsup2

I've been following the forecast, as well. Looks pretty good if it stays this way.

Our Florida weather's been a little bit erratic, so you all might want to check out the local TV stations website, like www.wesh.com (NBC), www.local6.com (CBS) or www.wftv.com (ABC). Yesterday it was supposed to be cooler weather - that's what the forecast was for all week, then Friday they changed Saturday's forecast & it ended up being hot & rainy. We got wet first thing in the morning @ the MK and then later in the evening it rained again. Got a little bit of cool breeze during different parts of the day but otherwise was HOT......not what I anticipated & I'm a local.

Then again when we got up this morning to depart from POP it was much, much colder and windy. Nothing's normal this December here in Florida....LOL :santa:

Enjoy your trips!

That sounds absolutely heavenly! So much better than sub zero and snow that we have in the midwest! Can't wait-we'll be there 13-18!

It was freezing and soooo windy today in NJ. Looking forward to some nice
weather the 19th-22nd!

It was freezing and soooo windy today in NJ. Looking forward to some nice
weather the 19th-22nd!
It's very windy today here too on Long Island. Even now laying in bed, I can hear the wind howling around out there!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter