Awesome Video

This is a real gem! Mr. Wolf is so talented. I love how he incorporated people dancing from other cities annotated with their last name and city. This video is AWESOME! What a great family!

Thanks for posting! :)

That was awesome! It's great to see families with older kids having fun and the video was a wonderful idea.

This was the first link I clicked on today while drinking my coffee...I know I woke up late but didn't sleep well last night. But it definitely made the morning a little brighter and I think it was a great way to start the day!

That was so amazing! I loved it and even teared up a bit! I love seeing how much fun they were all having as a family. What a blessing! :love:

That was so amazing! I loved it and even teared up a bit! I love seeing how much fun they were all having as a family. What a blessing! :love:

That how I feel about it. I am to uptight and so is the rest of my family to ever do stuff like that. It makes me feel like I have missed so much fun because I have not been able to just relax.

I hear they have a Christmas one, too that will get you crying. I haven't watched it yet, though.

And this right here is why I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the DIS. Even with the fighting, bickering, and over-the-top sarcasm, at the end of the day so many people on here are like a 2nd family to me (a family that understands my odd obsession with WDW).

I want to go on vacation with this family! I feel like we don't have enough fun on our vacations after seeing their videos :(

I have their Disney videos bookmarked. They always make me feel better when I am missing Disney:goodvibes

Clips of their first Disney video play on the castle every night these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter