Awesome Tracfone Deal!!

jmh

Mouseketeer
Just ran across this on the Tracfone website. This is the best Tracfone deal I have seen! :cool1:

Buy one 60 minute card for $19.99, get a second 60 minute card free, PLUS a free reconditioned Nokia 2600!!

It's possible to get 260 minutes and 240 days of service plus a phone all for $24.94 (+ tax) with this deal!

Breakdown:

$19.99 = 60 mins 60 days of service airtime card
$0 = free reconditioned Nokia 2600 phone
$0 = free 60 mins & 60 days of service airtime card
$0 = free 20 minutes & 60 days of service when activating online
$0 = free 120 minutes & 60 days of service from referral (pm me with
your email address if you need one)
-----------------------------------------
$19.99 = Phone + 260 minutes + 240 days of service
+ 4.95 Shipping
------------------------------------------
=$24.94(+tax)

The phone is a one rate phone which means no roaming or long distance charges and it has a color screen!

Feel free to pm me with any questions!

I ran the numbers on this deal again and realized it comes out to 8 months of service for $3.12 a month!!! :banana: You can't beat that!

Offer is currently showing "out of stock", but will still let you place an order and states "Currently out of stock Item will be shipped within two weeks"

That is a great deal. Plus with each card, you can add a bonus code for even more free minutes. :cool1:

If you already have a Tracfone, you do not even have to add the Minute Cards to the phone they send you. They are not dedicated to that particular phone so you can add them on to your current phone.

Donate the phone that came in the package to a Battered Women's Shelter or elder care facility. The phones, even without cell service are capable of calling 911 for free. (Actually all cell phones that hold a charge & work can call 911.) :thumbsup2

Imzadi said:
That is a great deal. Plus with each card, you can add a bonus code for even more free minutes. :cool1:

If you already have a Tracfone, you do not even have to add the Minute Cards to the phone they send you. They are not dedicated to that particular phone so you can add them on to your current phone.

Donate the phone that came in the package to a Battered Women's Shelter or elder care facility. The phones, even without cell service are capable of calling 911 for free. (Actually all cell phones that hold a charge & work can call 911.) :thumbsup2
Great idea!

What kind of bonus code are you talking about though?? :)

Let me tell you about the deal I got. My MIL uses my old tracfone and only uses it once in a while so we only get minutes once a year (buy the annual card for $99). I was at Kmart the other day and they have their cards up by the cash register.......so I looked at them while in line. I saw that the card with 250 minutes that is good for a year had a price of $49.99. So I mentioned it to her since hers is due in Sept. Anyway next time I was there I looked again at a couple of the different aisles......they all said the same thing $49.99. So I picked one up and it rang up $99.99. So I disputed it......after much discussion the lady finally gave it to me for that price. The one with 400 minutes was labeled $79.99 but rang up $139.99. Anyhow, needless to say they took all the stickers down and was repricing them.

Come to find out ........the 250 minute card that is NOT good for a year should have went there.........

Imzadi said:
...If you already have a Tracfone, you do not even have to add the Minute Cards to the phone they send you....

If you already HAVE a Tracfone, then you can REFER YOURSELF!! :banana:

Go to the Tracfone website and sign in with your old phone number/email to send yourself a referral email. Then after you receive and activate your new phone, you get 120 min (old phone) AND 120 min (new phone). Plus everything that the OP stated.

This is what I did when we were ready to add time. I mean, if you're willing to pay $19.99 just for a 60 min car, you might as well get all these extra minutes! Even if you don't need/use the free phone!

Thank You!!

Dont forget to go through ebates for another 5% back.

jenr812 said:
Great idea!

What kind of bonus code are you talking about though?? :)
Tracfone usually has these promotional ads that when you add on a Minutes Card to your Tracfone, you can add a "bonus code" for an additional 30 - 40 minutes with each card. So you actually get more than just 60 minutes with the cards OP talked about.

Every few months there are DOUBLE minute codes, so that cuts the price of minutes down by half. For those who need a lot more minutes, this is the time to buy a higher Minutes Card, like 300 or 400 minutes to load up during the double minutes promotion. Then go back to the cheapest card later, just to keep your service running. Remember, the minutes roll over each month so you can use the minutes up slowly later. :cool1:
Trixiezzz said:
If you already HAVE a Tracfone, then you can REFER YOURSELF!! :banana:

Go to the Tracfone website and sign in with your old phone number/email to send yourself a referral email. Then after you receive and activate your new phone, you get 120 min (old phone) AND 120 min (new phone). Plus everything that the OP stated.
Make sure you use a second, different email addy to send the referral to that is different from the first one. :)

Trixiezzz, where have you been?!? :) Come over to the "Pay As You Go" Cell Phones? thread. That thread started out with the OP asking for a "no contract" phone to use in the theme parks, but the thread has grown as many people also want one for longer usage. :listen: Explain how the 1 Year card works. I don't know much about that deal. Is the 1 year Tracfone deal you posted still available?

I swear, if I make another post to that thread, people will start accusing me of working for Tracfone, instead of selfishly just wanting to keep that company in business so I can continue to have a cheap, reliable cell phone! :rotfl2:

Thanks so much! I've been looking for a good cheap way for DH to have a phone that will last until Christmas.

Imzadi said:
Tracfone usually has these promotional ads that when you add on a Minutes Card to your Tracfone, you can add a "bonus code" for an additional 30 - 40 minutes with each card. So you actually get more than just 60 minutes with the cards OP talked about.

Every few months there are DOUBLE minute codes, so that cuts the price of minutes down by half. For those who need a lot more minutes, this is the time to buy a higher Minutes Card, like 300 or 400 minutes to load up during the double minutes promotion. Then go back to the cheapest card later, just to keep your service running. Remember, the minutes roll over each month so you can use the minutes up slowly later. :cool1:
Thanks. Do you know if there are any active codes right now? :goodvibes Also, if I buy new airtime cards and then don't activate them til I get a code then I can just use the code when I add them to my phone, right? Thanks again!

PS I just noticed this when referring someone...

tracfone said:
Please be advised that unless both the existing customer and his/her referred friend have activated their TRACFONE handsets, a PIN will not be issued to either person. Handset activations will be validated before a PIN is sent; please allow 72 hours after registration for the PIN to arrive.

So if someone is referring themself to get the minutes and then donating the phone, you need to activate the free phone before donating it in order to get the referral minutes. Hope that makes sense. Not sure if that's a new thing or what...

As I was reading this thread, I got a phone call. Guess who?? It was an recording explaining the details of this offer.

Wow, I guess I am supposed to look into this! :thumbsup2

The Nokia 2600 phone is listed at $39.99 on the web page. I don't see how to get all of the deals at once. My mom sent me a referral so I see how to get the free 120 minutes, but how do I also get the two free 60 minute phone cards? Also, from what I read, the phone is good for 2 months. How does one get 8 months of service on this deal?

Forgive my ignorance. Any help on how to get the rest of the fee minutes would be wonderful! Is there a code for this?

Free shipping on any order of $19.99 or more!! So you save the $4.95 shipping!

IDoDis, I sent you a pm.

Can someone please help me with this??? :guilty:

My father in wheelchair bound and has a phone (pre-pay) with a minutes card. (he has this for emergencies when he's fallen out, etc)

I guess he has to renew the phone yearly. The first year was $50, he just called to renew and they said it was $99, plus additional minutes(he didn't renew yet) He won't use many minutes because it is just for emergencies, but I was thinking for the cost of the renewal ($99 yr) maybe I should add him a line to my verizon wireless for $9.99/mo.

Does anyone know if we could get the $99 fee for renewal for less $$. or something else that would help?

When you go to the tracfone site and put your zipcode in, it will show you the deals available in your area. If you're not seeing the banner ad at the top of the screen that says you get the nokia phone and 120 minutes for $19.99 maybe it's not available in your calling area?? That's the only thing I can think of. Try it again :) Good luck!

Oh and as far as the 8 months, each card is good for 2 months. So you get 20 minutes and 2 months just for activating online (only 10 minutes if you call to activate), 2 more months for activating one 60 minute card, 2 more months for the 2nd 60 minute card, and 2 more months when you add the 120 minutes that you get for getting a referral email. Hope that helps!

Imzadi said:
.....Trixiezzz, where have you been?!? :) Come over to the "Pay As You Go" Cell Phones? thread. That thread started out with the OP asking for a "no contract" phone to use in the theme parks, but the thread has grown as many people also want one for longer usage. :listen: Explain how the 1 Year card works. I don't know much about that deal. Is the 1 year Tracfone deal you posted still available?

I haven't had much time since my kids have been home with me all summer!!! :rotfl2:

I got the 1-year card last year, plus free phone and bonus minutes and have been VERY happy with it. I had another Tracfone, which I used to refer myself, and then gave my old phone to my DD to use as an emergency/extra phone.

I looked on the Tracfone website and saw that they do offer a free phone with the 1 year card plus minute for $99.

So here's how it could work:

Pay $99~ Get:
* Free phone (1 rate: no roaming or long distance fees)
* 450 minutes (250 min card + bonus 200 w code 50809).
* 120 minutes (for being referred)
* 20 minutes (for activating online)
-----------------------------------------
Phone + 590 minutes.....$99
Get $5.00 back if you click through Quick Rewards
----------------------------------
Final Price:
Phone + 590 minutes.....$94 + tax

==============================

THE SAME DEAL ~ If you've already got a Tracfone and can send yourself a referral:

Final Price:
Phone + 590 minutes.....$94 + tax
= $ .16/min
+
Add 120 minutes..... for your original 'referring' phone:
-------------------------------------
Final Price:
Phone + 710 minutes........$94 + tax = $ .13/min

Hope this helps!

thank you for the help....

No discounts are available in our area. I think for the $120/yr we'll put him on our cell phones. We don't use all our minutes anyway...

Thanks guys :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter