Awesome Disney Family Video!!

I love the CMs in the second one, it truly shows how much they go out of their way to make their guests happy. Lately, on this board, there's been a lot of negative comments about how the CMs are acting and I just cannot believe it having seen these. It restores my faith :love:

This might seem like a weird comparison, but for some reason this thread reminds me of how people are constantly saying "this attraction needs to be fixed, things used to be better years ago, the food has gone downhill, Disney needs etc..." :confused3

SOOOO many people visit Disney for the first time each year, and have an AMAZING :goodvibes time (as witnessed by the youtube video), and we can easily forget that. The more you go to Disney, the easier it is to pick out little things you would like changed as some of the euphoric magic wears off a little.

Just like this thread. So many on the Dis never saw some of the original threads about this video, yet it still is just as special when they see it for the first time versus those of us who have seen it before (many times). We love this video as well, and my 5 year old son asks for it regularly (he calls it the "Down, down, down" video (due to the song later in the vid) ;)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2791696

Dan

I love the CMs in the second one, it truly shows how much they go out of their way to make their guests happy. Lately, on this board, there's been a lot of negative comments about how the CMs are acting and I just cannot believe it having seen these. It restores my faith :love:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing when i watched these videos. We've never had a problem. I suppose you can always see the negative in something if you look hard enough- even in disney, where the glass is more than half full.

I had seen these before...so cute :goodvibes Does anyone know if they are Disers?

I had seen these before...so cute :goodvibes Does anyone know if they are Disers?

Yes, they are. At least, the dad is. He's commented back on another thread about their videos. I don't think he's on here a lot though.

Dan

This is not my family nor do I know these people but this video is awesome and truly shows what Disney is all about! I stumbled across this on Youtube and wanted to share it with you all! And if this family is on here, thank you for sharing your memories!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQHfvKIqr1s

This made my day...and made me want to "borrow" someone's children and take them to Disney. Maybe borrow some random awesome grandparents too :lmao:

These were great to watch. brought tears to my eyes. enjoyed watching all their little moments. can't wait to go back in a few wks

Thanks for sharing! Made me all teary eyed.

This makes me so excited to go!!!! I want to dance with the characters lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This is not my family nor do I know these people but this video is awesome and truly shows what Disney is all about! I stumbled across this on Youtube and wanted to share it with you all! And if this family is on here, thank you for sharing your memories!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQHfvKIqr1s

I saw this one yesterday from another thread and I loved it! The little girl is especially precious!

Thanks for sharing!! I had seen one of these before and just watched both again. Got goosebumps and flutters in my heart! What a great treasure for that family to have and it reminds me to not be so worried about trying to get everything we want to do and see in, but just to take a step back and enjoy the time together as a family - let the kids (and adults) truly be kids and enjoy every single second. Dance, be silly, and creative more memories together. Can't wait to get back there (in 44 days) and be with my family in our Happy Place!!

awesome, thanks for sharing this. Made me smile the whole time and look forward so much to our next vacation and plan on making it so much better for my son and enjoying it so much more and not sweating the small stuff and being a kid ourselves

These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing (and if the family sees this thread, thank you for sharing too!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter