AWESOME deals at disney outlet store

HelenePA

<font color=red>I could use a cupcake now<br><font
I was at the outlet store in Hershey today.If anyone is in the area I would RUN to the store tomorrow. Everything with a red tag is an extra 50% off... I got SOOOOOOOO much stuff for 50$ I could have spent a whole lot more if DH wasn't with me ;) They had cute purses for my girls for .99$ PJ's were 2.50$ or 2.98$ depending on what style you wanted. The nightgowns were more than the 2 piece sets. They had winter hats, scarfs, gloves all marked down to .99 each. BIG stuffed animals were 2.49$ (they were the princess minnie, mickey ect ect style if that helps anyone) I saw some there for .99 as well. Cool cups were .99 each (they have a water globe on the bottom) SOOOOO much stuff VERY VERY VERY VERY cheap! They had 4 or 5 different snow water globes for 12.49$ Like I said there was alot of stuff REALLY cheap. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter