Awakenings

There used to be after dark safaris so wondering if those are still happening. Thanks!

I see information that is all over the map as to when to arrive at each park for rope drop. We are going to be in parks 3-7th next week. One a day.

How early should we be at each park to be there before rope drop?

Early Dec parks were opening about 45min before official opening. We were in line about an hr before official open so only waited about 15-30min.

Is this happening anymore? Planning for next week and not sure if this is still a thing. Thanks!

Early Dec parks were opening about 45min before official opening. We were in line about an hr before official open so only waited about 15-30min.
At all the parks? Or we’re done earlier than others.

No. Cancelled permanently. Not returning.

Just a heads up, you could have put all your AK questions together in one thread instead of starting 4+ threads for individual questions.

Yes all parks. MK we took boat over from CCV and walked right in at 8:15 and onto mine train with no wait.

HS we got in line 7:45 and in park 8:15. Rode MMRR, MFSR, and SDD all by 9.

AK was same. In park and did FOP, NAVI and EE by 9.

Can’t speak for others experiences, but when we were there just before Christmas the last Safari was at 5 PM

That was our experience this last month also. I would plan to be at the park about an hour before the official opening time. That should allow you to experience several attractions before the crowds start to build.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter