avoiding the buffets

If you choose to stay on the ship on Castaway day, you can eat at the buffet at Parrot Cay or on deck 9 at the fast food outlets. OP's question concerned avoiding buffets. There is not a sit down lunch option normally on Castaway day--just the buffet in Parrot Cay and the deck 9 options.

On our Wonder Cruise in January, Parrot Cay was not a buffet on Castaway Cay day. It was sit-down with wait staff, but ordered off a limited menu. Not sure if that happens all the time.

I avoid the buffets too cause they make me fat cause I am too greedy,;) I seen a kid drop bacon once and put it back on the tray( to be fair he used the tongs:lmao:) anyhow I told a waiter and it was all chucked, shame the parents were not there to do it though, cause he was obviously too small to be let loose on the buffet.

They take sanitation very seriously at the buffets. I even saw them going down the buffet and replacing all the serving utensils after the buffet had been open for a while.

Like somebody else said, there are so many places that you touch on the ship. Constantly washing your hands, using hand sanitizer and hand wipes will help to keep your family from getting sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter