Avistahotels.com-anyone use?

No , I had not seen this website before.

They have some decent hotels listed.

did you reserve a hotel thru the site?

Herc.

No, we are trying to decide between hawthorn and homewood. We have never booked through a site like this.

You can go wrong with either hotel. I have toured a Hawthorn in my hometown, and the suites were very nice.

Did you check the Hawthorn website? They honor the ent. card, magicard and AAA.

Also, check out the wait and save specials on the hawthorn site.

Herc.

I used them to book my upcoming hotel. I will be staying at Hawthorne Suites this week. For 4 nights. I received an email from them today giving me directions to the hotel and giving me a phone #. I thought that was a nice touch.

I was very satisfied with them. I will post a report on them when I get back. We are there from September 18th thru September 22nd so I will post my report on the 23rd.

So looking forward to this trip.

The thing I like about Hawthorne Suites is that they have a full kitchen. Full size fridge, dishwasher, sink, toaster, and 2 burners in the kitchen. Makes it great to freeze bottles of water for the next day at the park. Ever try to freeze water in those dinky fridges that most hotels have? They don't even get close to freezing.

Plus the hotel is very close to DownTown Disney!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter