• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Avis minivan for $179 per week!

lmmmdtmlem

Mouseketeer
Avis is running a fall special with a minivan for $179 per week plus $40 per additional day. This is the lowest price I've seen for minivans since I started checking way back in February. They also have very low prices for other classes of cars. Hope this helps someone!

WE LEAVE IN THREE WEEKS!!!!!:pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :jester: :earsboy: :earsboy: :wave: :wave:

Originally posted by Claudine
That is a great rate! Does anyone know if Avis is in the terminal at MCO?

Yup, they sure are. When we flew, we always rented from Avis there.

I couldn't get the rate!! We are going down the day after thanksgiving and they are the blackout dates for that rate I was quoted $571 for that week. Oh well.

Great rate! Wish we could get it but it requires a Sat night stayover. Don't forget that rate is exclusive of taxes too (aren't they all, lol).

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, but I can't find that rate. Can anyone help me find it, please.

EpcotBill,

When you get to the Avis website, click on the "Avis Deals" on the red banner across the top of the page. Then click on the "Fall Getaway Rates" link. You will then see a page with the specials listed including the minivan for $179/week. The AWD code is K462601 according to the page.

I will try to put a direct link to that page - hopefully it will work.

http://www.avis.com/avis_deals/specials/fall_getaway.html

Hope this helps,

That 179 rate is sold out for the orlando area. We just called about it and no such luck :mad:

Yep - unfortunately it is sold out. I put my dates in again to modify my reservation and it came up that my $219 for eight days is now something like $498 for eight days! Needless to say, I just let my reservation stay the way it was. Dollar still has a good deal though. We previously had a minivan rented from them for $209 per week plus $40 per additional day.

Thanks for the link Rhonda. That special does seem to over for MCO.
It gave me a rate of $434.99 for a week in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter