• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Avis car hire ??

cherjp

I am a disney nutter! Every time I reply
Hi

have found a good rate for car hire with Avis for next year , any good or bad reports at all ?

Thanks

Used Avis from Tampa airport. They were as good as any other rental car company. Very good rates, inclusive pricing and very hassle-free.

we found them not to be very good sorry, we checked with them when we collected the car that everything was paid for then when we returned the car they tried charging us an extra $700 for something we had paid for, it took nearly 45 mins to sort it out and we have heard from friends the same that they push very hard to charge for things either not needed or already paid for

ok doke ,

thanks for that , will take copies of everything if possible showing all info. and cross my fingers .

price is around £50 / £75 cheaper than alamo or dollar , so worth considering.

We exclusively rent through AVIS and we think the service is great.

They have tried to convince us to upgrade a few times and once tried to make us pay for an upgrade because our car class wasn't available but we we always say no and then things are fine. On the one with the class not available we even got the upgrade for free! :)

Never had any charges on return of the car apart from the automatic toll system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter