• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Avis car hire!!

Gypsies

Earning My Ears
I have a couple of queries about Avis??

Do we have to pay anything extra when we go and pick up the car from the airport (Orlando)?
If so how much are we talking??
What are the cars like?? (we have booked an itermediate one)
Any info about would be helpful, thanks :thumbsup2

we always use Avis. We are part of thier preferred service, so you walk up, collect the keys and are off! Its great. We never have to show driving licnences and all that stuff any more.

Not sure what extras you mean? We dont pay anything I dont think.. just secure it against a credit card.

The cars are usually very new. We have had them with less than 1000 miles on them. Clean etc. We wouldnt use anyone else..

Extras as in hidden costs, as far as we know we have paided the insurance and car hire but wasn't sure if they take a deposit etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter