Avis at the Raddison?

alwatlers

Parrothead till I die
I just saw in one of my posts that Avis is no longer at the Radisson. Say this is not so!!! If I rented a car from the airport one way and wanted to take the shuttle to the port how do I return the car to avis and get back to the Raddison. We probably won't get in till late on Friday night and I was just going to get up early on Saturday and drop off the car when they opened. Also when we get back the following Sat we were going to go back to the Raddison for the night and rent another car for the day and drop it back at the airport. Can anyone help me out with this? If Avis is not the answer who should I rent from?

You can drop the car at Avis in the morning then catch a ride with them to the Raddison, or to the Port........

Budget is within walking distance and on the same side of the street as the Radisson. The new Avis location is further away now.

We used budget last week and had no problems but when we disembarked we took a taxi to the Budget location instead of waiting for the shuttle because the line was very long. It cost us $8 bucks from the Port to the budget location and we were two couples so we just split it. Worth it to get right to Budget and pick up the car.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter