frandavis

Earning My Ears
I m big fan of Avatar show and like to watch it's episodes everyday. Here i m posting a thread about Avatar the last airbender to just conform myself about it's season 4. Whether Nickelodeon thinking for airing it's season 4 or not.
I just wish they do it. But if they will do so then what will be Avatar the last airbender episodes about . As season 1 of it was about waterbending , Season 2 was about Earthbending and season 3 was about Firebending
Firstly according to mine view, if Nickelodeon will premier episodes of Avatar the last airbender season 4 then they must be about Airbending.
As it was first about water, then earth and at last Fire. So there is only one possibility about the storyline of Avatar the last airbender season 4.

What does you fans think about it. If they will make season 4 or not. And if they will do so , then what will be it about.
I m just looking for your respnoses.

I love Avatar, even tho I saw them in missed orders :)! Have you see the real action movie? If not, you should ;)

Avatar the last airbender was really amazing movie. The movie has has a fairly steady movement, humour and character-driven stories. The show is very compelling evidence that you will not worry and confusion,if you see every episode. The movie is set in land where martial artists can control four elements that is earth, air , water and fire.

Avatar is a nice movie . I like the some animated scene form the movie . i like the concept of the movie .

Wow really? Are you talking about 'Avatar', directed by James Cameron, or 'The Last Airbender' by Shyamalan, because they're in such opposite parts of the 'nice' spectrum.

As a huge fan of the animated series, The Last Airbender live-action movie sucked badly. It didn't carry any of the humor and innocence that the series was able to balance almost perfectly, even with its pretty grim storyline. The acting, the script, it was all pretty bland and .. pretty bad.

But with 'The Legend of Korra', I'm definitely excited to see how that show goes. Hopefully they don't blotch it up like most spinoff series usually get.

I have seen this Avtar : the last airbender Movie last sunday. I really become a great fan of this movie and Avtar is a Really a heart touching movie i had ever seen in my life. Great concept of Movie 's Script.

I love this show . When I Watch the first episode I just fell in love with it .

The Last Airbender movie was not a very good representation of the animated series or the characters of Avatar. Shyamalan really missed the mark on this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter