lindsnlogansmom

Earning My Ears
How do you get your pic small enough to use as an avatar? Sorry I am pretty much dumb when it comes to this stuff. AND I am addicted to this board and I am supposed to be working!!!!!

Honestly, I have no idea. I just go through the usercp area, go to the avatar section, and use "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer". Browse button helps me look through my pictures, I choose one and that's it. It seems to size it for me, each time I've done it.

I figured it out!!!! I edited the photo, clicked resize and Woo Hoo! I am in business! Now you guys can see my DS Logan.

What a cutie he is, Jen!
BTW, it probably would have taken me an hour to figure out.:sad2:

I love how you have your picture at the bottom of your siggy. I am sorry but I am a visual person. I immediately connected with you and bumbershoot because of the pics. I am sorry but I am visual and now I am going to try it!

I think now the question is how to have pics in the bottom signature.

Head over to the technical support board , and read the sticky threads. Then there is the test board to keep trying till you get it right !

The step most beginers don't understand is the photo must be uploaded to the internet, not just your hard drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter