Availability of FastPass+ for groups

mama22

Mouseketeer
Anyone have experiences getting Fastpass for a group? We will have 15 in our group and our trip will be during a busy weekend. We can book starting 60 days out and will be spending 1 day in each park. Looking for strategies for obtaining all our Fastpass+ times together.

I recently booked FP for our family group. We are a group of 25 and I was able to get all fastpasses together, at all 4 parks, including FEA, SDMT, and FOP. Some with younger kids will change a couple of their fastpasses, but it was easy to get them all together.

ETA: I was up and ready when my fastpass window opened, so be sure to do that.

I booked this morning for Christmas week. The 2 big rides for us I had to book was FOP (60+3) and SDMT (60+1). Two of those days I had to book for a party of 11 and was able to get our fastpasses for the entire group. I tried to modify just one person to look for earlier times but nothing came out of it.

I've read that some find it easier to find earlier times if you do a small group and also trying to overlap times if an exact time isn't available for everyone in your group.

Great! Thanks.
I recently booked FP for our family group. We are a group of 25 and I was able to get all fastpasses together, at all 4 parks, including FEA, SDMT, and FOP. Some with younger kids will change a couple of their fastpasses, but it was easy to get them all together.

ETA: I was up and ready when my fastpass window opened, so be sure to do that.

I booked this morning for Christmas week. The 2 big rides for us I had to book was FOP (60+3) and SDMT (60+1). Two of those days I had to book for a party of 11 and was able to get our fastpasses for the entire group. I tried to modify just one person to look for earlier times but nothing came out of it.

I've read that some find it easier to find earlier times if you do a small group and also trying to overlap times if an exact time isn't available for everyone in your group.

I will be booking for a party of 9. If I book all of us for the same fast passes at 60 days, can an individual make a change just to their fast passes later... or would they affect everyone? I am under the impression that they have the ability to modify just their fast passes. A co-worker told me her story where a niece went in and inadvertently changed everyone's fast passes when trying to just change hers. I don't want that to happen!

I will be booking for a party of 9. If I book all of us for the same fast passes at 60 days, can an individual make a change just to their fast passes later... or would they affect everyone? I am under the impression that they have the ability to modify just their fast passes. A co-worker told me her story where a niece went in and inadvertently changed everyone's fast passes when trying to just change hers. I don't want that to happen!

If they have access to the account and know what they’re doing, yes. If they have access and don’t, then anything can happen. I’d suggest only one knowledgeable person have access and handle FPs for all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter