Availability in October, can someone help????

It was made this afternoon for me by my aunt.

Thank you for your answer ! I just noticed that you are checking out on the 7... I need so much 7 and 9 , I thought you were lucky and got it !

Is'nt it incredible that even SSR is fully booked !

I hope that my waitlist will come true! Otherwise, it will be sleeping on the park bench for 2 days !! :rotfl:

DS, DDIL and DGS are waitlisted for a studio at SSR, Oct.6-8. They are all set for Oct.9-14. When they first called about 3 weeks ago they could only getOct.10-13. They are waitlisted and have been able to pick up 2 days so far by calling each day. We are in a 1 bdrm from 10/5-14 so if the rest of their days don't come through they will be sleeping on our pullout. DGS is 2yrs old so he won't count.

Just snagged a studio today for Sat 10/29 at SSR. It was the only resort with availability. Waitlisted for 1BR BWV for the same date so that I can extend my 10/30-11/4 stay. If that doesn't come through, at least I'll have a place to stay on Saturday night.

we have ressies for Kidani oct 22 and then 24th to the 30th - reserved it about 2 months ago - we are waitlisted for the 23rd and have been since the original request - I asked and there was an availabity to pay for the 23rd in the same unit so I did that and will be able to get a full refund if the wait list comes through -

I can tell you that the dates of October 5-9 are sold out at ALL DVC resorts...I call every day to double check!

I know the 19th-23rd is pretty much booked solid. I call everyday to see if I can switch to a studio. Thank Goodness I got my reservation when I did. Staying the 19th in a studio at Kidani and a 1bdrm at BWV 20-23! Soooo excited... I was just looking for the studio to free up some points for our January res.

Tomorrow, I will cancel a AKL value studio, oct 7, and OKW studio oct 9. Hope it will make somebody happy !

I still hope SSR studio will become available for those 2 days.. meanwhile, I reserved those 2 days thru CRO with AP rate, it is better than moving 4 times !

This afternoon, Oct 2-5 (4 nights) studio near Hospitality House was available.

I called late yesterday afternoon to make a ressie for my son and his girlfriend. There were studios and one-bedrooms available Columbus Day weekend at SSR -- nothing anywhere else.......

I had Hilton Head studio 10/16 and 10/17, followed by Wilderness studio 10/18 and 10/19 (we were going to drive down to WDW from NYC, and stop at HHI enroute).

We're flying down instead, so i cancelled HHI 10/16 and 10/17, and got the following:

Wilderness 1 BR 10/17

Waitlist: Wilderness 1 BR 10/18 and 10/19 (if this comes thru, we won't have to move from the 1 BR to the studio we already have booked)

I was happy i was able to get a 1 BR at all!

I called late yesterday afternoon to make a ressie for my son and his girlfriend. There were studios and one-bedrooms available Columbus Day weekend at SSR -- nothing anywhere else.......

Were those SSR studio available for booking with points or for cash ?

I was able to get 9/29 and 9/30 covered today. I am wait listed for 10/1 &10/2. keeping my fingers crossed :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter