Autoslash direct pay now booking-any issues?

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked a rental car directly with Autoslash and their pay now option? Any issues with cancelling and rebooking if the price drops? Any issue picking up your rental car? The price is MUCH LESS through Autoslash pay now option (Free cancellation up to 48hours before scheduled rental pick up time).

I've used Autoslash a few times, but not that specific feature. I've never had an issue.

I participate in a frequent traveler forum (like DisBoards but for people who travel a lot...mostly on business). On the car rental forum, there's an Autoslash employee that answers car rental questions. She or he also occasionally answers general travel questions on other part of the forum. That employee always gives great advice, particularly when it comes to rental car issues.

If the rest of their employees are as competent as the one posting on that forum, I'd guess you won't have any issue. Of course, that's just a guess. Hopefully someone who has done the pay-now option will come along and provide an answer based on experience.

I've used Autoslash a few times, but not that specific feature. I've never had an issue.

I participate in a frequent traveler forum (like DisBoards but for people who travel a lot...mostly on business). On the car rental forum, there's an Autoslash employee that answers car rental questions. She or he also occasionally answers general travel questions on other part of the forum. That employee always gives great advice, particularly when it comes to rental car issues.

If the rest of their employees are as competent as the one posting on that forum, I'd guess you won't have any issue. Of course, that's just a guess. Hopefully someone who has done the pay-now option will come along and provide an answer based on experience.
thank you. Did you actually book your car through Autoslash/priceline or just use it to watch the pricing?

I booked using Autoslash pay now. I'll let you know how it goes, I'm picking up my car tomorrow. The price never came down after I booked, but it saved me $50. Right now Costco is over $200 more than what I paid. I did online check in and received an email from Alamo this morning reminding me of my reservation. So, so far so good.

I booked using Autoslash pay now. I'll let you know how it goes, I'm picking up my car tomorrow. The price never came down after I booked, but it saved me $50. Right now Costco is over $200 more than what I paid. I did online check in and received an email from Alamo this morning reminding me of my reservation. So, so far so good.
Oh that's great to hear! YES! Please let me know how it goes!

Oh that's great to hear! YES! Please let me know how it goes!
Just wanted to check in to let you know everything went smoothly with our rental car. We went to the midsize aisle and there were lots of choices. We chose a Kia Soul, but there were sedans, pick-up trucks, and minivans as well.

Just wanted to check in to let you know everything went smoothly with our rental car. We went to the midsize aisle and there were lots of choices. We chose a Kia Soul, but there were sedans, pick-up trucks, and minivans as well.
Awesome! Thank you for the update! I am shocked there were minivans in the midsize aisle?! I just did an auto slash pay now for a intermediate SUV. Maybe I could've done something for less money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter